Hopper/Joey Not Performing Correctly With On Demand

cobraman

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jan 16, 2004
I first thought this might have just been a fluke with a bad download on a program but now does this every time plus has added a new "feature". I have tried to watch a few On Demand TV shows. When I go to fast forward through commercials or segments I do not want to watch instead of fast forwarding like it should the Hopper or Joey quickly fast forwards in 15 minute segments and quickly reaches the end of the recording. The only way to get back into the recording is to end the program go back to the DVR menu select the program and start over again. I have tried to rewind from where it stopped at the end and that did not work. When I press end and cancel, all it does is bring up the program info screen at the top of the screen. I have found the only way I can FF in the program is to use the skip button.

In addition last night I found when exiting out into live TV, live TV then has no volume. The only way to get volume back on live TV was to change channels, wait a few seconds for the volume to return and then I was able to return to the channel I was watching.

Once again I don't think these Hopper/Joey combos were thoroughly tested before they were released and if we were going to be beta testers we should have been informed.

Can you please send me a PM with your account information and the software versions for both the Hopper and Joey? I'd like to submit a technical problem report about this.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts