Hopper Manual

Become a Pub member and the ads go away. ;):)

Sent from my iPad using SatelliteGuys

I use Firefox with Adblock plus...no ads on this forum or pretty much anywhere else. So I go to Internet Explorer just to see what it looks like...HOLY CRAP! How does anyone find anything online with all the ads? I honestly didn't know Facebook had ads until someone told me and I looked at it in Internet Explorer.

Is there any way to get a printed manual? Wading through the 138 pages of the PDF to find a particular feature is very tiresome.

Click on link to open PDF file

Click on the print button

Wait for printer to spit out 138 pages

Load more paper

Change printer cartriges

Load more paper

Then wait some more

Get POd because you don't have a stapler big enough to staple 138 pages together

Throw 138 pages of paper in the trash

Save a copy of the PDF file

And your done. Easy as that!!!

That's just me though. You do it like you want!!:D;)

Click on link to open PDF file

Click on the print button

Wait for printer to spit out 138 pages

Load more paper

Change printer cartriges

Load more paper

Then wait some more

Get POd because you don't have a stapler big enough to staple 138 pages together

Throw 138 pages of paper in the trash

Save a copy of the PDF file

And your done. Easy as that!!!

That's just me though. You do it like you want!!:D;)

LOL - No way I'm going to print that out. That's why I was asking if there was a printed manual available.

Certainly a worth question, but printed manuals are going away. Only a few companies offer them for a nominal fee. I can see the value of having one if you are troubleshooting, etc. they are more 'handy' to have around.

yelraek said:
LOL - No way I'm going to print that out. That's why I was asking if there was a printed manual available.

;)

hdaddikt said:
Certainly a worth question, but printed manuals are going away. Only a few companies offer them for a nominal fee. I can see the value of having one if you are troubleshooting, etc. they are more 'handy' to have around.

Yes they are.

Sent from my iPad using SatelliteGuys

Kudos to the Dish Network Executive Customer Support Team, after first refusing to supply me with a hard copy of the 138 page User Guide, they just called me and agreed to print it out at their office and ship it ASAP!:D My confidence in Dish has been completely restored!:p

Last edited:
The manual is not very clear on this but both the Hopper and Joey come with a RF remote Control so that you can place the unit in a cabinet and close the doors and the remote control still works!

The manual is not very clear on this but both the Hopper and Joey come with a RF remote Control so that you can place the unit in a cabinet and close the doors and the remote control still works!

That is... Until your receiver overheats!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts