Hopper S208/S209 Software Release Notes

As far as I am hearing there is no real changes except for them tweeking one item... trying to nail the perfect setting which works best for all customers.

Other then that its the same as S208/S209

I'm seeing the same. I also wonder WHY the S&R timers were deleted with NO NOTICE? NOT GOOD.
They probably didn't know it would happen. Could be something they (internal Dish) didn't look at. The beta testers (external to Dish) didn't catch it either...

As far as I am hearing there is no real changes except for them tweeking one item... trying to nail the perfect setting which works best for all customers.

Other then that its the same as S208/S209

that's generally a lost cause, there are just too many variations on that theme.

I'd rather have them get the integration working then tweaking the settings to please everyone :)

I'm rethinking having both hoppers in the theater. they throw off a lot of heat in the equipment closet.

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk 2

Checked mine this morning. Everything is on s209/s261. Kind of sounding like the mass rollout happened.

Both of my hoppers and all 3 of my joeys got this exact setup last night. The best part for me is that PTAT is now showing in my daily schedule for the first time since 3/27. I only had once successful night of PTAT since my upgrade and it worked on both hoppers that night. Now it looks like they will both work tonight finally. I was on S207 before this. I am happy to finally have fully functioning hoppers. The only thing I want now for this to be a perfect system for my needs is full integration.

With 209, when I added a Seek & Record timer it brought me to an empty conflict resolution screen which I had to skip past without making any changes.

With 210, adding a Seek & Record just created the timer correctly, no empty conflict screen. That may or may not be what was ACTUALLY changed in 210, but it's something I noticed right away.

Can anyone confirm if all recordings need to be deleted when 209 gets installed in order to get the added space? Can anyone who has been upgraded to 209 confirm if the space was added and if they had recordings in the DVR when it happened?

gjcavana, my DVR was 34% full before my update to S209. After the update, it changed to 17%. That's how I knew the additional space was automatically added.

Just noticed I have S209 on my Hopper.

Bug?

Menu > Weather Channel > "blue" button > goes to last channel viewed instead of Channel 214 - "The Weather Channel"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts