Hopper S229 / S230 Feedback!

All DVR content don't have PTAT enable cause i don't get HD locals only got a D500 dish hooked up to hopper.. Its all thought new and old some shows still have thumbnails others do not..

Dish really needs a CE test program like DirecTV has so us Sat Guys can help find these little bug before all the customers get the update. The way it works is on Friday nights there is a code to download the latest software but only guys in the CE program signed up on SatGuys would know it.

**NEW Minor ISSUE**-
I had 230 for Two days. Today I turned the TV on and it said you have new updates, it listed the new features. Everything worked but Pause, rewind, and FFW. Every time I pushed the button it gave the symbol with a red slash through it. My 2nd Hopper worked fine. I rebooted the first, I will check it again tonight.

Ever since being on 230 it takes a full 5 seconds to change channels, and the guide scrolling is not as smooth.
Not suppose to do that....get ahold of Dish, contact one of the Dish Rep here. That type of response when changing channels is not normal. Have you done a hard re-boot, pulling the plug?

Ever since being on 230 it takes a full 5 seconds to change channels, and the guide scrolling is not as smooth.
For once, I have to agree with you. Channel changes and list scroll has slowed down. Re-boot did not help. VERY disappointing.

For once, I have to agree with you. Channel changes and list scroll has slowed down. Re-boot did not help. VERY disappointing.

IMO, it seems the Hopper is responding slower all around since the S230 downloaded. Plus when I have paused anything, live or recorded, I'm getting a couple second dropout of audio when I press play to resume the program. This has been since the S230.

Ghpr13:(

Two days ago one of my Hoppers got error messages when trying to watch any premium channel. The message was something like 802 or 809, saying the way I was connected, I was not authorized to watch [HBO, Cinemax, etc.]

Yesterday, I was ready to try different HDMI cables but the problem disappeared on its own.

Two days ago one of my Hoppers got error messages when trying to watch any premium channel. The message was something like 802 or 809, saying the way I was connected, I was not authorized to watch [HBO, Cinemax, etc.]

Yesterday, I was ready to try different HDMI cables but the problem disappeared on its own.
Same here...I think on Sunday. Re-set corrected it.

It's the app and you can turn it off. I don't mind it because it lets folks who may not know otherwise there is a phone app. I'm posting right now on tapatalk riding in a van towards Pigeon Forge TN. Apps are handy.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)