Hopper TV Commecial

Are there any iPad friendly links for these ads available?

Trust me, you don't want to waste your time or bandwidth.

WHY, OH WHY did I think Dish was going to come up with really GOOD commercials? In spite of all the evidence....... :no

HAHAHAHA he's trying to kill his wife by wrecking the car! HAHAHAHA!! Sign me up!!!

Terrible commercials. Perhaps technically accurate, but misleading as hell. They seem desperate almost...

I actually liked the moving car one the best.

The production quality is certainly better than a lot of the older Dish commercials - the older ones always left me feeling like they were filmed in someone's basement or garage.

Was forced to endure the "Hoppah" commercial during the NCAA tournament - dang, tv time outs! - about as impressed with it as the DirecTV commercials.

You know I was laughing out loud at the Hawpeh commercial! I found it funny and, what's most important, memorable. They definitely drill the product name in your head.
The second commercial is one I would LUNGE towards the remote control to change the channel to ANYTHING due to complete "annoyingness" (almost as bad as a local "All Good" commercial here that SCREECHES at you!)
The third is just plain moronic.

Worst commercials ever. No mention of Joey. No wonder everyone is pissed when they find out they cannot get just a Harper(hopper).

odbrv said:
Worst commercials ever. No mention of Joey. No wonder everyone is pissed when they find out they cannot get just a Harper(hopper).

Most commercials are not meant to give out all the details. They are meant to get people's attention so they call and ask questions. If it seems confusing it still might get people talking and calling eventually.

It's the sales people that are responsible educating the customers not the ads.

Sales people on commission will say anything you want to hear to get you signed up.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)