Hopper Upgrades

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Might as well add me to the PM list. Looking forward to the Hopper! I want just two Hoppers, but if I need a 2H/1J Joey, I'll stick a Joey on my pc monitor. I have an HDMI input there.

I think you have to have one Joey for every one Hopper. That's what has been reported so far.

I've also seen reports of 2H/1J installs scheduled, so who knows...

I've been a customer since late 2005/early 2006, starting with a 625, upgraded to a 722 in Feb. 2009, upgraded to 2 hoppers, 3 joeys today at $200 with the help of dirt.

Agree. I've been a customer since 2000. I just added a receiver to my account in December and agreed to a 24 month commitment. I was still able to get 2 hoppers and 2 Joeys for $200 and agree to a new 24 month term.

I would like a pm please. Was told on the phone I could not qualify since I upgraded to a 922 in October. I currently have a 922 and two 612s. I run to 6 TV's, some mirrored. Customer since 2001 and already have auto pay and paperless billing.

PM received. Thanks!

Last edited:
Helped/Contacted

I am interested in upgrading from VIP 622, 322 to a 2 hopper, 3 joey setup. My last contract expired in 2006. I would like to know what costs I can expect for upgrading and installing the new equipment Please pm me.

Last edited:
We understand that some are reporting that they are having 2H/1J installed. At this time, there must be a Joey for each Hopper on the account. We are not able to set up upgrades that install 2 Hoppers, and 1 Joey.

If someone was setup to be installed with 2H/1J, will you please send me a PM so that I can double check your order? Thank you!

We understand that some are reporting that they are having 2H/1J installed. At this time, there must be a Joey for each Hopper on the account. We are not able to set up upgrades that install 2 Hoppers, and 1 Joey.

If someone was setup to be installed with 2H/1J, will you please send me a PM so that I can double check your order? Thank you!

Ouch... is this going to be fixed in the future?

If a DIRT member can PM me, it would be appreciated. Thanks!

HELPED/CONTACTED

Last edited:

Is this due to the fact that the Hoppers aren't integrated yet? What happens after the integration is in place?

Greetings,

I was just told by Dish that I could not upgrade from my current 922 & 622 to a Hopper & a Joey. They would only allow me to "upgrade" to two 612's. Quite an upgrade there - drop down to a smaller disk drive - but it was free!

Any guidance at all why a 15 year customer with a full programming package - who was an early 922 adopter and Revue owner (based on "never to occur" 922 integration) would be told that Hopper was not available unless I purchased multiple Joeys per Hopper? Other than trying to maximize current Dish revenue per available Hopper?

Please advise - I am looking at DirecTV's offerings right now based on that answer.

Cheers.

davemclax said:
Greetings,

I was just told by Dish that I could not upgrade from my current 922 & 622 to a Hopper & a Joey. They would only allow me to "upgrade" to two 612's. Quite an upgrade there - drop down to a smaller disk drive - but it was free!

Any guidance at all why a 15 year customer with a full programming package - who was an early 922 adopter and Revue owner (based on "never to occur" 922 integration) would be told that Hopper was not available unless I purchased multiple Joeys per Hopper? Other than trying to maximize current Dish revenue per available Hopper?

Please advise - I am looking at DirecTV's offerings right now based on that answer.

Cheers.

I would definetly send a PM to MattG, RaymondG, or MaryB.

Sent from my iPad 2 using Forum Runner

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)