Hopper Upgrades

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Looking to upgrade - I am out of contract, currently on a VIP622 and VIP211k with EHD. Two HD televisions. Could you contact me re: a Hopper upgrade and any other promotions that might be available to me? Thanks!

I will be moving to a new location & home in June. For the first time I will have a setup with two HDTVs in two different levels in the house (I also have a third SDTV that I currently use on the 722 TV2 tuner). I am interested in exploring continuing my DISH subscription (5+ year member) with a Hopper/Joey setup, adding a second HD DVR (for the second HDTV) box, or switching to a local cable provider. Could someone from DIRT contact me about options and billing differences? I currently have the VIP722 I started with in 2008.

Please PM me your account number and verify your 4 digit PIN number on your account so I can assist you further. Thanks.

I will be moving to a new location & home in June. For the first time I will have a setup with two HDTVs in two different levels in the house (I also have a third SDTV that I currently use on the 722 TV2 tuner). I am interested in exploring continuing my DISH subscription (5+ year member) with a Hopper/Joey setup, adding a second HD DVR (for the second HDTV) box, or switching to a local cable provider. Could someone from DIRT contact me about options and billing differences? I currently have the VIP722 I started with in 2008.

I believe that we are eligible for a free upgrade to the Hopper. Definitely want to get the Hopper but not sure about the sling adapter, I do watch some programs on my iPad but never my computer. Is there an additional cost for the sling adapter?

We will be back at Goose Creek, SC on monday for a few weeks so I thought it would be a good time to make the upgrade. We stay at Foster Creek RV park on the Naval Weapons Station, this time on site 12. This will be our service address as our billing address is in SD.

Looking forward to exploring the Hopper.

More Info

I am considering upgrading to the hopper with joey and sling, but I would like more information first (e.g. upgrade fee, how it works, etc.)

Thanks,
Heather Townsend

I'd appreciate being contacted about a system upgrade.

We would like to upgrade our 2 Hopper, 2 Joey system to 1 Hopper w/Sling, 1 Super Joey, and keep the 2 existing Joeys. The system was installed the first weekend after the Hopper release so we are out of contract.

Also, would it be possible and would there be a cost if after running 1 Hopper w/Sling and the Super Joey I wanted to swap out the Super Joey and return to a 2 hopper setup?

Thanks

Please PM me your account number and verify your 4 digit PIN number on your account so I can provide you costs for the upgrade. I can also answer any questions you have. Thanks.

I am considering upgrading to the hopper with joey and sling, but I would like more information first (e.g. upgrade fee, how it works, etc.)

Thanks,
Heather Townsend

Currently have one 722 and one 211k both leased; 1000.2 on western arc 119,110,129; single coax to each box. Considering upgrading to one Hopper w/Sling and one Super Joey. Long time customer. Please have someone contact me about my upgrade options and up front price.

The 211k is moved back and forth from house to RV but RV'ing is on hold for awhile. Q: In order to put the 211k on the Hopper acct am I reading it right that the 211k has to be OWNED? Can a leased 211k be purchased for a reduced price? If not, can I add a purchased 211k to the account later so having a HWS, one SJ and one 211k on the account? The 211k wouldn't be needed most of the time--what's the minimum period it would need to be on the acct before removing it until the next trip?

Update: CONTACTED & Scheduled. Thanks MikeH.

Last edited:
Original Hopper Upgrade

I would appreciate being contacted about a system upgrade!

I am interested in upgrading 1 of my current Hoppers to a Hopper w/Sling

Thanks

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)