Hopper Upgrades

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I am a former Dish customer who just signed back up with Dish. I wanted to order 2 hoppers and 2 joeys. The CSR said that I could only get the 2nd hopper if I ordered a 3rd Joey. I really need the 6 tuners so I went ahead with the 2 hoppers and 3 joeys. Is there any way I can get the uneeded joey taken off my order? My install will be on Wednesday 3/21.

I've seen that others have been able to do this but the CSR told me that his computer would not allow him to do this.

Hey Guys. We're just about out of here for the night, and will continue to answer questions and set up upgrades again tomorrow (well, some of us will).

Please keep in mind that Raymond G. and myself will be off for the next couple days, so don't be too rough on Mary, Zach, and the rest of DIRT ;)

For anyone that sends me a PM while I'm away, I will be in on Sunday afternoon to pick up where I left off

i was able to order install for 2 hoppers no joeys $199 upgrade fee

Did you go through DIRT, chat, or phone? When is your install scheduled? Please do report back when/if they do go ahead and install this for you.

Contacted Dirt team to see about upgrading to 1 hopper and 1 joey to replace my 722 receiver. Was quoted: A one time $300 fee, sign new 24 mth DHA agreement and my current bill would increase by $11. WTF, I don't think so! Who the Crap do these folks think they are dealing with. There is no way in hell someone in their right mind would be excited to jump at that offer. A $300 one time fee. My as* had better be owning the hopper at that price. Direct is STILL looking like a better choice!

Hi-

I am a ten plus year subscriber with no lates and auto pay. I tried to do an upgrade over the phone this am and the csr said I had to be in front of my receivers before he can process, and since I am at my office, I won't be able to upgrade :(. Not sure why there is this requirement since I have a 622 and a 211 that will go away at an address that matches my billing address. I also want to find out about waiving the upgrade fee as well. So a pm would be great!

I am also looking for advice on this upgrade to get my current 4 lnb dish (i believe its one of the original 1000) replaced with a smaller one I have seen in other recent installs at my condo. I want this because the location of my dish is on my balcony.

Looking for A PM From a DIRT member, Wanting Hopper Upgrade to replace 2 722k 1 211, to a 2 Hopper 3 joey system.

Already sent a PM to Zach without reading thru, My bad, but he hasnt answered yet.

Thanks

DIRT member, please PM me. I would like to upgrade to a 2H/2J system.

Thanks much

ac3750 said:
Hi-

I am a ten plus year subscriber with no lates and auto pay. I tried to do an upgrade over the phone this am and the csr said I had to be in front of my receivers before he can process, and since I am at my office, I won't be able to upgrade :(. Not sure why there is this requirement since I have a 622 and a 211 that will go away at an address that matches my billing address. I also want to find out about waiving the upgrade fee as well. So a pm would be great!

I am also looking for advice on this upgrade to get my current 4 lnb dish (i believe its one of the original 1000) replaced with a smaller one I have seen in other recent installs at my condo. I want this because the location of my dish is on my balcony.

Hmm...I'd call back and get someone else. I did mine via online chat while I was at work yesterday.

Status
Please reply by conversation.