Hopper Upgrades

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Currently have a 722k, but will be adding another HDTV. Wondering what initial costs would be associated with upgrading to a hopper and a joey. Thank you.

R-W-D

I would like to upgrade to hopper, could dirt please pm me.
Can I keep my grandfathered locals if I upgrade?

Last edited:
I would like to upgrade to hopper, could dirt please pm me.
Can I keep my grandfathered locals if I upgrade?

You will have to enable private messaging in order for us to send a PM. If you do not have locals, they will be added. Please let me know when you have PMs enabled.

Would I be able to upgrade to 2 Hoppers, no Joeys?
I currently have 2 tv with 1 622 and 1 922. 1 Hopper and 1 Joey won't work, it gives me only 3 tuners, less than I have now.
If I get 2 Hoppers, I'll get 6 tuners which is sufficient.
I read somewhere Dish doesn't allow ordering 2 hoppers only, you must have at least 1 joey per hopper, is that true?

Looking for help upgrading/staying with Dish

New to forum I have been looking to upgrade to the Hooper maybe, have been a customer for 15 plus yrs left direct and moved to dish owned and installed all my equip, but will need a antenna upgrade (still have dish 300) 4 of them and maybe some coax ran have Ethernet everywhere.

But have Hi def TVs now and kids have big monitors with high def inputs.
I am willing to shell out some money but I am far from rich and I am not under any contract anymore have not been for years. I would like to stay with dish and would probably upgrade package to top 250 but I am not going to go thru the wringer either to get this when I have subsidized new customers for years.

I am Interested in being contacted by someone that really! !!!! Knows what they are doing can tell me what the cost options are and what would work best for my situation.

2nd gen hws hoppers 2 joeys/ 1 2nd gen hws hooper 3 joeys?????

Please PM me and will supply account, name, and phone info :) :)

Thanks Bhans
1 506 DVR pain in ass locks up all the time now
2[SUP]nd[/SUP] receiver 301

Would I be able to upgrade to 2 Hoppers, no Joeys?
I currently have 2 tv with 1 622 and 1 922. 1 Hopper and 1 Joey won't work, it gives me only 3 tuners, less than I have now.
If I get 2 Hoppers, I'll get 6 tuners which is sufficient.
I read somewhere Dish doesn't allow ordering 2 hoppers only, you must have at least 1 joey per hopper, is that true?
Hi and :welcometo DISH! DISH does not give us an option for an upgrade to a 2 Hopper and no Joey install. You can contact a local retailer as they do have more leeway about the types of installations they can provide. If you need any additional assistance, please PM me. Thank you!

Good evening,

I am hoping to get info regarding an upgrade from 722 to 1 Hopper w/ Sling and 1 Joey.

Thank you.

Can a DIRT member contact me. I have a question about upgrading to a Hopper with Sling from a regular Hopper. Thanks in advance.

Hi, interested in upgrading receivers at my dad's house. He has a very old setup, 625 and 322 or something. He has 4 TVs - 3 HDTVs and 1 SDTV and would like to have HD channels on the HDTV.

If someone could please PM me to figure out an optimal set up!

Oh, and I'm on his account as someone authorized to deal with his account. Thanks!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts