Hopper Upgrades

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I would like to be contacted about upgrading to Hopper system. I currently have 1 vip 722 and 1 vip 722k.

I have a 1Hopper/1Joey setup. What is required to add either another Hopper or another Joey? My contract expires in a couple of months.

Looking to upgrade to 1 hopper with sling and OTA module, and 1 joey. Currently have a 722 with OTA tuner connected to 1 HD tv in living room and one HD tv in bedroom.
I am not under contract

Looking to upgrade to 1 Hooper w/ sling and OTA and 1 joey to replace my 722 and 2 - 211s. The rep I was working with a couple months ago disappeared in the middle of getting this going.

I am looking to upgrade current system (1x722 + 1x622) to 2 Hoppers + 1 Joey. Would like to know what the upfront cost would be, and new monthly charges. Thank you in advance!

I currently have a VIP622 and a 508D that I own. I'm interested in getting a hopper if the price is right. Whats the best plan of action to take?

Thanks,
Jeff

I have a 722 and two other receivers. 722 just died and would like to upgrade system to two hoppers and one Joey. I have an plug in sling adapter

Even though it took three years for your first post, :welcome to Satelliteguys govtraveler!

Hello,

I am interested in upgrading to a Hopper with Sling and a Joey. I currently have a leased VIP922 and VIP211K. I think my VIP922 just bite the dust. It keeps shutting down after 15 minutes of use; no lights at all on the front panel and there's a loud humming sound coming from inside the receiver (possibly from the HD). I'm currently out of contract. What are my options? Please PM me when you get a chance.

Thanks!

Hello,

I am interested in upgrading to a Hopper with Sling and a Joey. I currently have a leased VIP922 and VIP211K. I think my VIP922 just bite the dust. It keeps shutting down after 15 minutes of use; no lights at all on the front panel and there's a loud humming sound coming from inside the receiver (possibly from the HD). Please PM when you get a change. I'm currently out of contract.

Thanks!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)