How do I watch ESPN+/SEC+ with my H3?

Jon J

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Nov 16, 2005
Music City, USA
My 250-programming package includes ESPN and SEC but I cannot figure how to activate their + OTT streams. Can someone please help?

My 250-programming package includes ESPN and SEC but I cannot figure how to activate their + OTT streams. Can someone please help?
ESPN+ and SEC+ are separate from their native channels and have an extra charge. You cannot get these channels from your Dish receiver. You would need an external streamer, Roku, FireTV, AppleTV (or soon Hopper+) to get them. You need the WatchESPN app to get there. Mind you, your DISH sub will get you ESPN and SEC but not the plusses until you sub to them directly from ESPN.

Reactions: charlesrshell
ESPN+ and SEC+ are separate from their native channels and have an extra charge. You cannot get these channels from your Dish receiver. You would need an external streamer, Roku, FireTV, AppleTV (or soon Hopper+) to get them. You need the WatchESPN app to get there. Mind you, your DISH sub will get you ESPN and SEC but not the plusses until you sub to them directly from ESPN.

Thank you. I was obviously misreading the instructions on the ESPN website. You saved me a little money.

Reactions: charlesrshell

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts