How in the world...

wasch_24

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Mar 30, 2004
Nothern Virginia, D.C. Area
...are the members of this forum able to post at the times of day/night that they do?
Some are only here from 9am-5pm...
Others are only here at night...
And others will post all morning, all afternoon, all evening, and into the next morning, like having posted all day and night untill about 4am and then have another poast at like 7am...

Just wondering.

I didn't see an option for me. I hire temps to post for me while I am away from the PC. That's why sometimes my posts are really retarded, while other times they border on genius. I won't say which end of the spectrum can be attributed to the real me.

rollerfink said:
I didn't see an option for me. I hire temps to post for me while I am away from the PC. That's why sometimes my posts are really retarded, while other times they border on genius. I won't say which end of the spectrum can be attributed to the real me.
Where did you find a Temp agency with such intelligent employees? :)

Unless he's in charge of the "button". Then he should watch all the Voom he wants in case he's trigger happy.

wasch 24, i work on Peterson A.F.B i am a government contractor... Great Job.. GO AIR FORCE.....And Go Voom... And all the slackers continue slackin for all those hard workers who don't get to slack.. HAHA

If I should strain myself while posting here and get carpal tunnel syndrome, I am covered! I would then be able to post from home while under the comfort of pain killers. SWEEEEEEEEET!

--Dan

I am self-employed, work at home online all day, and sometimes all night. I check the Voom forum whenever I take a break. Sometimes I even watch Voom!

SpringsGuy said:
I work for the government, have a nice desk job where to kill time i have to surf the web and voom's forum hard to get threw my day... LOL
Man you're wasting my tax $$$. Get back to work. Administrator, please cancel his account :D

I don't see an option for me. I only find time (actually make) when there's not any HD that I care to watch or I missed the beginning and don't usually like to watch until I can catch the beginning. Maybe the DVR will be out soon and you guys might not see or hear from me any more.

I work 2 jobs...I start at 9pm at night to 5 am in the morning. I will post at night when I bring my laptop to work with me....and then from my day job which is from 6am to 3pm. Then when i go home I will post anywhere from 330 to around 700pm....then I get an hour or two of sleep. And then Im right back at work again.....hey someone has to pay for that HDTV I bought....and not to mention the three kids and the wife.

I am a college student that has wi-fi spots all over campus. Plus I never sleep. Unfortunately I will post after a late night of partying and the post don't make sense. Sorry for those that have read them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts