How many baseball games have you been to this year?

Ramy

The Star Wars Collector Podcast
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Jan 27, 2004
Here
I have been to 7 total including minor league games.

2 - Cincinnati Reds
1 - Tennessee Smokies (AA Cubs)
1 - Norfolk Sound (AAA Orioles)
1 - Lexington Legends (AA Astros)
1 - Florence Freedom (Independent)

Number 8 will be tomorrow night when I see the Louisville Bats (AAA Reds). :)

Texas A&M - Missed six home games but saw them at KU, Baylor, and the Big 12 Tourney in OKC.

others - none so far

Going to see the Missoula Osprey and Helena Brewers up in Montana later this month (Pioneer League, short season A ball)

I will go to an Astros game at some point this summer as an NL farewell.
:(

2 games with 3 more coming up

1-Kane County Cougars last month
1-Cubs vs Mets at Wrigley 2 weeks ago
1-White Sox vs Toronto at US Cellular tomorrow
1-White Sox vs Red Sox at Fenway next week
1-Texas Rangers vs Detroit at Rangers Ballmark at Arlington next month

2 Red Sox games, with #3 coming up on July 16 vs. White Sox (Kevin Youkilis' homecoming)

1 Paw Sox game (AAA affiliate of the Red Sox)

None thus far, have been real busy but next month I will be going to see the Traverse city beachbums play (independent league)

Two Mets games thus far. I will also be at the new Miami Marlins stadium next Friday to watch the Marlins versus the Nationals. Should be great game and I get to see the phenom Harper. After that, I will attend 5-7 more Mets game; not including playoff games.

Spent the entire spring watching my son play High School baseball. Nothing beats that. Saw some Tennessee Tech college games. No pro games so far, may squeeze down to a Braves game though sometime.

We may cross paths on the 16th and not even know it. Go Sox! The white ones of course.:)

I'm actually sitting in one of the corporate boxes, that my daughter scored through all her charity work. :)

Have fun. Have you ever been to Fenway?

I'll also be taking in a few Cape Cod League games this summer. The CCBL has produced numerous future MLB players.

Last edited:
I'm actually sitting in one of the corporate boxes, that my daughter scored through all her charity work. :)

Have fun. Have you ever been to Fenway?

Very nice and well deserved I am sure. I was able to catch a game last year and was real impressed with the stadium. I especially like how they closed down the block for the game. Nothing better than a game at a classic ballpark. Unlike most sports I love that no 2 stadiums are alike and all have their own distinct feature.

Very nice and well deserved I am sure. I was able to catch a game last year and was real impressed with the stadium. I especially like how they closed down the block for the game. Nothing better than a game at a classic ballpark. Unlike most sports I love that no 2 stadiums are alike and all have their own distinct feature.

Same here. Like Tiger Stadium, old Comiskey is a park that I would have love to have seen. I still remember when Bill Veeck installed the shower in the outfield, and of course the exploding scoreboard. :)

I was at the AA(EL) Home run derby last night at FirstEnergy stadium in Reading, Pa

Going to the All-Star game tonight.

Red Sox @ Phillies 5/19&20

PawSox @ LV Iron Pigs 6/2 Double Header Coca Cola Park is an awesome stadium

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts