How many days after bill cycle does the bill come out?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Mr Tony

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Nov 17, 2003
Mankato, MN
I know this may sound stupid but in the 3 years I've had D* I've always been bundled with my Telco. Now that I can't be bundled (due to the MDU pricing) I can view my bill on the D* site

My bill cycle ended the 17th...when will my bill be available to view on the D* site??

Just wondered

hmmm...doesnt show yet

and the amount that it shows due doesn't match what would be charged for the new cycle. Technically my "new charges" would be $20 +tax which if I go under recent activity that's right
(10 HD + 10 DVR + 6 receiver -6 receiver...programming is free)

but right now it shows a credit because of the package change last month (from Choice to the MDU package) + some "tax adjustments"...guess I'll wait a day or two

it is there now, i am the same day as you. i get an email yesterday that shows the breakdown

Its a helluva long bill but it looks kinda right. Current charges going forward are right (20 bucks + tax...HD + DVR fees)

There were lots of changes done in the last month with 2 package changes.
change from Entertainment to Choice a day into the cycle (had to change to get Speed)
change from Choice to the MDU package a week later

One thing I noticed is on the "going forward" charges they dont even list the package

Current Charges for Service Period 03/18/13 - 04/17/13
01/25 04/24 DIRECTV HD EXTRA PACK 3 Months Free 0.00
03/18 04/17 Advanced Receiver-HD Monthly 10.00
03/18 04/17 Advanced Receiver-DVR Monthly 10.00

but its under the adjustments but for last month
02/28 03/17 Choice Digital Bulk 1s Partial Month Charge 0.00
02/28 03/17 LOCAL CHANNELS MDU BULK 1'S Partial Month Charge 0.00

It looks right which I guess thats all that matters

also I've noticed for the last few months the taxes were always a credit. Now on this bill I have 4 weekly credits of 2.76 per for a "tax adjustment". At the bottom of the bill it shows

Explanation of Reoccurring Tax Adjustment Credit This small monthly credit is a refund for taxes
we are currently collecting from a DIRECTV promotion you participated in and for which you are
still receiving a reoccurring monthly discount. Because your benefit discount does not include
the amount of taxes we collect and remit to your state, you will continue to receive this Tax
Adjustment credit refund every month until your promotion discount ends.

have no clue what it means but hey I'll take credits anyday :)

Well maybe next month it will look more normal and you will know for sure. ;)

My bill due date is always the 2nd, but my new bill is out on the 14th.
I always pay mine on the 12th, Cause that's when all my Credits are applied, and its still before the late charge, so Instead of pay $170 , so they can hold $100 in their intrest account, I only pay whats left of my bill after the rebates $115.
I don't get their billing sometimes. Makes no sence. If I paid it on the 2nd, I would have paid too much?

How many days late can you be before the cut your service? And whats late? After the Bill comes out, Or when its due?

I've paid mine 10 days late every month for the past 11 months and never a late fee. So how long can 1 be late for that $5?

I dont understand part of your question in regards to the credits
I saw my referral credit show up on the 16th (the day before the end of the bill cycle)

With other bills I have it become past due the 1st day of the new bill cycle. I've made payments to my Sprint bill (due the 14th) on the 20th (the last day of bill cycle) and it not be past due.

I dont understand part of your question in regards to the credits
I saw my referral credit show up on the 16th (the day before the end of the bill cycle)

With other bills I have it become past due the 1st day of the new bill cycle. I've made payments to my Sprint bill (due the 14th) on the 20th (the last day of bill cycle) and it not be past due.
My Bill get Generated on the 14th of every month, Then I get until the 2nd on the next month to pay it. So on the 14th my bill is for the full amount Like $177, Now I wait until the 12th, 2 days before the next bill is released, and all my credits are applied, and then the amount owed on Directv.com states $115. So I pay that amount, and my balance is zero for 2 days until my next bill comes.
I pay it backwards so to speak, Instead of me paying the $177,(which they want) and then Directv applying the credits on the 12th( which would give me a Account Credit of $62) for next month. I refuse to Front a full payment, when they owe me the credits. They try to get you to pay this big bill upfront, and won't apply your credits for 28 days after your bill is generated in hopes you'll pay on your due date before the credits are applied.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)