how to fix a remote!

Why didn't you actually open the remote? Wouldn't that have been more useful to people?

if it was the 80s i would be talking like this

"Hey Dude's and Dudette's!, Check out this tubular video coming at you, be there or be square!"

you can still emulate on the computer

what goes wrong with the nes is there is a 72 pin connector that gets worn out after a while. there about 7 bucks on ebay

what goes wrong with the nes is there is a 72 pin connector that gets worn out after a while. there about 7 bucks on ebay

i used to dip mine in mineral spirit for 24 hrs. good as new the next day.

Best one yet to play on is the Wii. Quick softmod of the wii...throw the games you own on the SD card or USB harddrive. Turn the wii-controller sideways and it's just like the original NES controller.

Still never understood why they disabled playback of video DVD's on the Wii, the softmod fixes that too.

Still never understood why they disabled playback of video DVD's on the Wii, the softmod fixes that too.
I heard that it would mean they'd have to use a multi-speed (RPM) motor instead of using a constant speed motor.
(The disc speeds up as the outer edges are being read.)

The constant speed motor only needs voltage to be applied.
The Multi-speed motor would need a controller and still be more likely to fail

So reason for disabling it was cost of manufacturing

Unlocking DVD playback on the Wii works fine so manufacturing was not the reason. It was probably cost of the playback license. Oh well...DVDX on the Wii works great.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts