GEOSATpro How To Open "User Data Base" files

avenger

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Feb 11, 2005
Slidell, Louisiana
Is there a program that can open a ("User Data Base") .udf file to see it's content, such as a satellite list or a channel list:). I am not too familiar nor do I know much about either of the editing programs used with the microHD.

Thanks

You may open the .abs or .udf files and view the satellites, transponders and channels using either of the channel list editors listed in this Sticky Thread:
http://www.satelliteguys.us/threads/286548-GEOSATpro-microHD-Editor-Programs

Thanks Brian,

Was able to open the "Ali Editor" and view the content of the satellite channel list, but could not get the "Media Box Editor Studio" to open and view the same channel list:confused:.

Is there an English instructions version for the Media Box Editor Studio?

Thanks.

Played with the Ali Editor some more, came up with a screen that showed over 1200 satellites channels, most of them are repetitions. What I noticed was that some of those repeted channels have different V Pids and Audio Pids, most V Pids and Audio Pids were of "0" value. Before I download the whole list into the microHD, is it nessessary to delete the ones with the "0" value, or does it matters.

Also ( please don' laugh too loud ), when I download the satellite channel list into the microHD, is this list going to let me view most of the channel showing as if I had scanned them myself into the microHD?. The reason that I ask is because I have never used a prescanned channel list before, always asking and learning.

Did find the Engish instruction for the Media Box Editor Studio, will give it a try after reading the instrctions.

Thanks

Last edited:

GEOSATpro MicroHD is Cycling Standby / Reboot

GEOSATpro DIY Video: microHD - Firmware Upgrade via Satellite OTA-SSU

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts