Hr 20 remotes?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Kb Cool

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Oct 31, 2005
Mesa, AZ
Are these remote controls "anywhere in the house" UHF or are they IR.
The lady (CSR) at direct said they were UHF. But she sounded like she didn't know.:eek:

Also will the receiver output both HDMI and component video at the same time?
Thanks

Are these remote controls "anywhere in the house" UHF or are they IR.
The lady (CSR) at direct said they were UHF. But she sounded like she didn't know.:eek:

Also will the receiver output both HDMI and component video at the same time?
Thanks

Both and Yes

provided D* has not changed to the RF by ordering it only, (no RF) which has been discussed as something D* has been thinking about.

The HR's originally came with the RC24 remotes, they do both, there have been other remotes out since then, but I think they all do either as well.

You need to set it up in the rec. once you get it.

My RF works great :)

Jimbo

Is it possible to set up 2 remotes on the same receiver to do RF? I'm having a time trying to get that done. Set one up and the other don't work at all.

Is it possible to set up 2 remotes on the same receiver to do RF? I'm having a time trying to get that done. Set one up and the other don't work at all.

Yes, once one receiver and remote are set to RF, leave them alone take the second remote and do the following:

1. dtv
2. press and hold MUTE & SELECT for two blimks
3. enter 0 0 0 0 1

4. dtv
5. press and hold MUTE & SELECT for two blinks
6. enter 9 6 1
7. press CH UP
8. enter the last 6 digits of the receiver ID #, found on sticker in the access card compartment
9. presss SELECT

Yes, once one receiver and remote are set to RF, leave them alone take the second remote and do the following:

1. dtv
2. press and hold MUTE & SELECT for two blimks
3. enter 0 0 0 0 1

4. dtv
5. press and hold MUTE & SELECT for two blinks
6. enter 9 6 1
7. press CH UP
8. enter the last 6 digits of the receiver ID #, found on sticker in the access card compartment
9. presss SELECT

This is very good information, It should be placed in a sticky area if we have any regarding hardware.

Jimbo

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts