HR-44/700 software 0x992 update

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Broe67

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Oct 23, 2013
Central IL.
With the new update, the AM-21N I have hooked up to my HR-44/700 is always powered on now, even though the DVR has been "Powered off".

Mine has always cycled off, when I turn off the HR-44/700. I am guessing they pushed an update for it, along with the 0x992 update for the HR-44. Went to bed at 6 am, got up around 1 pm and found both the DVR & AM-21N on. Pulled the plug for the AM-21, it turned off, then was able to power cycle and input the zip codes (did a delete to see if that would solve, when I found out at 5 am it was not working), and everything came back up and the unit now power cycles.

I really wish that we would know if these things are the case, instead of the main push.

Did they fix playlist sort?

Not sure, but I have noticed that a few programs set to record are lacking SE info on the latest episodes, and they're appearing at the bottom, newest episode first within that group. Which it is set to. And always done since the implementation of SE, which to me, is not broken. The lack of SE info is annoyingly effecting the ordering of the shows. I think SE takes precedence over date recorded for "newest first" - that is how I have always viewed it and, when all SE info is there, it's not an issue.

It did not. I got it this morning, so when I got home I did the double reset guide wipe and checked everything out. Still need to change to oldest first, and then do a category sort of All to get the oldest shows first.

Status
Please reply by conversation.