HR2x CE Release 10/9 v.364

Nobody downloading anymore ?

I am, but I didn't see anyone last night either, checked the Chat room and nothing was happening either.

Fairly quick... no worrying about mrv... no compatible receivers... ;)

same here , kinda, I can't get my network to see the internet.
The Network shows good, but no internet.
I'm using a Buffalo Ethernet adaptor that has worked previously, but recently swapped out a new Modem/Router and haven't been able to get it to work since.
I'm considering getting another HR rcvr, hopefully a HR20 so I can continue to have my locals OTA.
Really wish they would put OTA cards back in the rcvrs

same here , kinda, I can't get my network to see the internet.
The Network shows good, but no internet.
I'm using a Buffalo Ethernet adaptor that has worked previously, but recently swapped out a new Modem/Router and haven't been able to get it to work since.
I'm considering getting another HR rcvr, hopefully a HR20 so I can continue to have my locals OTA.
Really wish they would put OTA cards back in the rcvrs

I had that issue last week. Had to reboot the router, then the switches, then the (4) HR20's. Then it was all good again. Been fine all this week. NO DL for me since MRV has been removed.:D

We'll all have to do penance for not being "real ce'ers" for not downloading when MRV isnt in the mix. ;)

Nobody downloading anymore ?

I am, but I didn't see anyone last night either, checked the Chat room and nothing was happening either.

I am usually automatic but I finally got my house exactly the way I want with MRV and I wasnt about to tick off my wife and kids. Sorry D*. :eek:

Very honorable of you. However since Directv isnt reading any problem reports from this site, and they barely read the ones in the public CE site at the 'other place', unless you're achieving some personal benefit from downloading it...

Very honorable of you. However since Directv isnt reading any problem reports from this site, and they barely read the ones in the public CE site at the 'other place', unless you're achieving some personal benefit from downloading it...

You can still send reports to Directv which I do from time to time when I hit a real problem. For me though, most CE's are quite tame. I download, run it and most times its just annoying things like not being able to collapse a program's list. Since its being reported all over the place, I usually dont repeat it again and again.

FYI, unless Directv gets a post associated with the report to tell them what happened, they dont even look at it.

Depends. Sometimes it goes after one candidate. The last time it took 5, although they changed the first one from 'customer candidate' to a 'moderate risk' regular release in the release notes a couple of weeks later to make it look like four.

Considering it was 'scary risky' last week, intellectually I'd say it'll be at least 2 and maybe 3 more weeks. Given the accuracy of the risk ratings, who knows! ;)

Sounds like you have a DHCP server (probably on your router) that is offering to assign an address to the HR's and its taking them. If you have a DHCP server, there shouldnt be many reasons to manually configure an address on the HR's.

The boxes should continue to work with the new addresses, unless you have other stuff on your network that you've manually assigned the same address.

What does your network look like?

I have my box connected to a home plug which is connected to a Linksys G router.

Sounds like the G router is providing dhcp to your box. Are you manually configuring the DVR's address (or trying to)?

What makes you think that D* is now browsing the forums here ?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts