HR2x / R22 CE Release 9/4 v.0350

HR21-100 with AM21
Report 20090905-37F4

HD is totally unwatchable. The picture studders at least every second. Have tried different channels and the same problem. Happens on both of my receivers - satellite and OTA channels. Signal strength is good. Remote response is 2-10 seconds and seems to drop commands at the same time the video locks up. Rebooted and remote response now takes over 30 seconds. Going back to NR.

Report 20090905-330B

Same problem here, my HR22-100 is shuddering every second or so, seems to be more often in HD. The button response is terrible, have trouble selecting menu items, don't know if a button is slow or it was ignored.
My HR20-700 is operating fine.

DK : 20090905-1341
HR21-100

i've had some issues with recordings stopping at the half mark. video stuttering on all channels. scrolling through the guide is very very slow. channel changing is also slow.noticed some of the gui changes. i hope the GUI changes D* plans to make are much more than this. went back to the NR.

Is it ?

I guess I don't know exactly how thats suppose to work either.
Does anyone have a write up on that anywhere here ?

It should go to the last channel that was used on your other tuner. I would guess if nothing had been watched using the second tuner in a while it could go to the default channel, which is 201.

Had an issue today, HR20-700. Watching an NFL recording from my local NBC that was recorded a couple days ago. Typed in 208 to check switch channels (meant to type 207 but whatever). Hit previous to go back to the recording and all I got was a black screen.

Typed 207, swtiched to ESPN News, hit previous again, just black screen. Tried some trick play, still just black.

Report number 20090906-1AC9

Rebooting now.

Hr20-100
DK: 20090907-27B1

Slight video stuttering and also recording repeat episodes of series links that are set for first run only.

So, I went to look for my guide this morning and it was gone. My programs saved are also gone. I did download 0350 on Friday night, but today is Monday.

Weird. My HR21-100 was fine yesterday, today I have video stuttering. Bad. It's unwatchable. It's on recorded and live content (HD). I am reverting back to the NR, looks like I only get 312.....

Well, after a few days of using my HR21-100, the video stutter started this morning. Totally unwatchable. Doesn't matter if recorded or live tv....went back to NR. The video is still fine on my HR20 though.....

Also tonight experiencing video stuttering and slow remote response.

Dropping back to 0312 now.

Report # is 20090908-39C7
Box: Hr22-100
Software#: 0X350
Problem: Playback of recorded programs, even those recorded in April and May, stutter. Fix is to reboot. Next day same problem, have to reboot again to fix it.

Blue Eye

maybe not important, but i can't dim the Blue Eye on my HR 20's
went back to NR after death threats for screwing up the US Open playback.

So, I went to look for my guide this morning and it was gone. My programs saved are also gone. I did download 0350 on Friday night, but today is Monday.

Look and see if your programs are in the History folder, you can watch them from there .....

Did you recently turn on the MRV function ?
If so, turn it off and do a reboot and you should get your list back.

This happened to me several weeks back.

Video Stuttering

I also just started getting the video stuttering on my R22 on standard def. (seeing as I only have standard def). Seems to be happening more on recordings though. Also has skipped a few scheduled recordings in the to do list. I'll be going back to NR until next CE release.

The stuttering might not be CE related. I'm running 34c and have had slight video stuttering and really bad audio stuttering since getting the s/w. Reboot fixes it. One receiver actually went to completely muting the audio but if I hit a button that made the 'boop' error tone, it'd start the audio again with bad stuttering and slowly go back to mute.

HR20-100's, btw.

Will report this also in the 34c thread, seems it may be something that was introduced in 34x and carried over into the CE.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)