0x05CD Release date: 10/12/12
0x05D3 Release date: 10/30/12
0x04D4 Release date: 12/21/12

New features
Genie Recommends

Updated and Improved:
Stability

Last edited:
I just moved the HDMI from my AVR to my display, then ran a digi coax from the 34 to the AVR. All is well now, I guess the 34 and AVR will never play well together.

is there a good HR34 specs and general information thread? i have not been able to turn one up in search... Genie sounds like something the itunes store recommended for directv

Having issue with audio/video dropout during playback of recorded events on the HR 34 DVR - recording is in tact and complete and doing a reset resolves the problem but the same issue has returned for the past 2 days in a row. D* says it is a technical glitch and has referred the problem to their engineers. Anyone else experiencing similar issue?

Wondering why my lights were bright again. Stability updates, LMAO, I feel like Im playing russian roulette lately when we get updates on the 34.

Where is this "Genie Recommends" feature?
Just got the HR34 today. 05CD on it and wondering if this release has Pandora and You Tube. Neither is showing in Extras, but I know when I did CE updates on the HR24s it could sometimes take a day or 2 for Pandora and Youtube to show up.
Thanks!

Not sure when, but at some point the Player Tracker app for fantasy football started working again on my HR34. Which is good because I love it.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)