hsp union vote

Status
Please reply by conversation.

sateck01

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Dec 25, 2004
guys,

a report at SkyChat is posting that a union vote in the south at a directv HSP has went down in flames. says it wasnt even close.

i dont know which HSP but i trust the source.

phatnuts, was that you guys??

if it was, source on this site said they had 90% FOR

source on sky chat said 50/50 , tonite i hear 30%, WTF?????

that is a huge difference!!

BTW i was not comparing the sites, only the #s, it looked good on both, from the info it was not even close!

sateck01 said:
guys,

a report at SkyChat is posting that a union vote in the south at a directv HSP has went down in flames. says it wasnt even close.

i dont know which HSP but i trust the source.

phatnuts, was that you guys??

am now being told it was a B&A office, dont know which one!! approval was 31% i really thought it would be a fight.

sateck01 said:
am now being told it was a B&A office, dont know which one!! approval was 31% i really thought it would be a fight.

confirmed,

no union certification at B&A.

there is a protest in , by the union as is usual.

scott,

you said that is why i am unique, SCOOPED this one!!!

and SKYCHAT broke it!!

we have a lot of contacts , some are on here , some on sky chat, some on both.

the source is from skychat, the confirm is on both and he works for B&A

.....bob

they (the company) is NOT allowed to retaliate!!!!!

thanks for the phone talk. phatnuts, talk to the owner directly!!

Bob, no one here cares, this is not a retailer site its a consumer site, saying that one small office voted down the union is about as interesting as learning that you farted in your truck on the way to your last client for the day. :D (Actually ok that is funny)

A place where people would care about is Dishretailer, their DirecTV area has been buzzing a lot lately. (I think I even saw a gangster hanging out there) :D

sateck01 said:
scott,

you said that is why i am unique, SCOOPED this one!!!

and SKYCHAT broke it!!

we have a lot of contacts , some are on here , some on sky chat, some on both.

the source is from skychat, the confirm is on both and he works for B&A

.....bob

It may not be interesting to you Scott but it is to the techs that come here to help the happy h/o. with their systems.

Sateck, let me guess, you talk to yourself alot. ;)

Once the dust has settled, it would be nice to get a summary of what exactly happened. I am just wondering why the possibility for a union went down in flames.

chado,

only the ones who voted for or agains can answer your question. and the ones that said no , probably arent going to post.

Scott Greczkowski said:
Bob, no one here cares, this is not a retailer site its a consumer site, saying that one small office voted down the union is about as interesting as learning that you farted in your truck on the way to your last client for the day. :D (Actually ok that is funny)

A place where people would care about is Dishretailer, their DirecTV area has been buzzing a lot lately. (I think I even saw a gangster hanging out there) :D

scott,

were you hiding in my truck last night??? LOL

and as dishjockey said, it was important to a lot of techs.
IMHO i think you are underestimating how many of us are on here.

....bob

Scott Greczkowski said:

LMAO:D

dishjockey said:
It may not be interesting to you Scott but it is to the techs that come here to help the happy h/o. with their systems.

What? The vote or Sateck's farts? Or are we voting on the farts? :)

Status
Please reply by conversation.