HTC touch pro Verizon

I hate to say it but if I couldn't use TouchFlo I'd be bringing that sucker back. You could always run the old school HTC Home. I think there are some ROMs on PPCGeeks that have it setup like this. Or you could just uncheck TouchFlo and install HTC Home?

your talking jibbersh now, Not use Touchflo? I have looked at the roms and run it without touchflo, but to be honest I am drawn to it like a fly to poop.

I'm loving this MightyRom 4.16 more and more. Everything just works, and stuff that's not baked in just installs.

I'm a happy camper. I'm not sure why I waited to flash it any more. I should know better :)

I found this theme today and it looks awesome! I don't like the signal meter icons they used so I'll end up changing those to some I like.

TF7X-preview.png

TF7X-by-PROBEX - TouchFlo 3D Themes

okay found out my problem, I have to change the pagepool from 24 down to 8 a user at ppc is reporting that should fix my problem.

Ahh...that might help some. Basically it just lowers the buffer of the OS in RAM. Might make it a little slower but gives more RAM.

I think MightyMike's ROM has the PagePool changer APP in his ROM flash archive.

Ahh...that might help some. Basically it just lowers the buffer of the OS in RAM. Might make it a little slower but gives more RAM.

I think MightyMike's ROM has the PagePool changer APP in his ROM flash archive.

it does, I didnt even think to look in there, I thought I was going to have to do it manually, but he included the utility, flashing now, cross your fingers!

wow, TOTALLY different phone, so far so great! I run with about 30 megs of free ram at all times! alright digi time to get me some programs :)

Next on the list is Slingmobile.

Saw a guy that hooks up his phone to an LCD in the car using the tv out cable and feeds audio to his stereo via bluetooth.

Heard you can use some cheap cables for tv out with the no2chem tv out fix. I have two cables i want to try that will fit the adaptor that came with the phone. Not sure if they are wired correctly though.

Next on the list is Slingmobile.

Saw a guy that hooks up his phone to an LCD in the car using the tv out cable and feeds audio to his stereo via bluetooth.

Heard you can use some cheap cables for tv out with the no2chem tv out fix. I have two cables i want to try that will fit the adaptor that came with the phone. Not sure if they are wired correctly though.

Works for me... I had already purchased the TV out cable from expansys, but I've got a cable that came with a portable DVD player than works just as well.

I had tried to order a video cable from Expansys in January but they kept pushing the shipping date off and after two months of waiting, I finally cancelled the order.

I tried a ipod video cable a couple of weeks ago and plugged it into the adapter. Works great!

Installed a new ROM last night with the latest TF3D (Rhodium) updates, extremely nice! Adds quite a bit more functionality to the phone. The difference between TF and TF3D is about the same as the difference between HTC Home and TF. Huge leap forward! Landscape mode will blow you away compared to TF.

I played with Merdin's beta one a couple of weeks ago. Still too many bugs at that time. Waiting for MightyMike to come out with one as I found his ROMs to be very stable and battery life is awesome! Been taking the phone off the charger around 630am and even at 5pm I still have 70 percent battery left with general usage of voice, email, web, and text through the day.

I think loading the "fixed" PRL helped too so my radio isn't constantly scanning channels that are not in my area.

I played with Merdin's beta one a couple of weeks ago. Still too many bugs at that time. Waiting for MightyMike to come out with one as I found his ROMs to be very stable and battery life is awesome! Been taking the phone off the charger around 630am and even at 5pm I still have 70 percent battery left with general usage of voice, email, web, and text through the day.

I think loading the "fixed" PRL helped too so my radio isn't constantly scanning channels that are not in my area.

They've come a long way in the past couple of weeks. I've switch over to NGRz ROMs, with the latest Rhodium updates (4/5/09). I'd consider it complete now, for all purposes, in the hands of a good ROM chef. My battery life is similar to yours. Mines been off the charger since 5AM this morning, now 12:18, battery is at 94%. Received 3 short calls, some email, 2 texts, and had Palringo running for a couple of hours.

The battery life kinda sucked for the first week now that I've been using it for a couple of weeks its great now.

NGRz is GSM only ROM right? I know they xbmod (or whatever his name is) released some new fixes to the TF3D2 the other day. I'm sticking with MightyMike's ROMs...the most stable and fastest I've played with. I'll just wait until he comes out with the TF3D2 one.

If anyone is curious of the changes here is a video of TF3D2 with ProbeX's awesome touch on the themes he does:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qo7dR6DUUhc&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - Sprint Touch Pro With Custom Alienware Theme By Probex[/ame]

well the worst has happened, I had to send it back to the seller as the charging port fizzled on me (first it would freeze the phone, then nothing.) so I had to reactivate my storm till I find/upgrade to the htc again.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts