I admit, I am a cheater

LOL, now that's going back in the day.:)

Yeap that's when arcade games were fun w/o all the violence like today's games.

My personal favs from the 80's were:

Track and Field
Galaga
Dig Dug
Donkey Kong
Millipede
and of course, the original Pacman.

I agree with the above poster who said try gamefaq.

Also, using codes while just playing doesnt constitue cheating to me. I do hate it when people use them in online play however

Gamefaq.com has all the cheats and walkthrough for free. I stop buying game guides now.
I used to buy the Pokemon guide books for the first few games because of the map on it. It helped a TON(keep in mind I'm talking about buying guides for the first 2 iterations of the series, before the internet was really mainstream, so there really was no alternative). But now, I still like guides for some RPG games as they contain maps and not just text.

Though I bought the LBP guide book to help find all the prize bubbles and for quick easy reference for creating my own levels, I didn't end up using it much. It is a nice book, and I like the way the camera pulls back so you can get a broader view of each level in story mode, which you can't get in online text only walkthroughs.

Though I bought the LBP guide book to help find all the prize bubbles and for quick easy reference for creating my own levels, I didn't end up using it much. It is a nice book, and I like the way the camera pulls back so you can get a broader view of each level in story mode, which you can't get in online text only walkthroughs.
A lot of places have enhanced guides with maps and graphics, and places like Gamespot have extensive walkthroughs available.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts