I Hate D* pixilation problem

Status
Please reply by conversation.

yammy750

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Mar 13, 2006
Pittsburgh
How many of us would like to get out of our 2 year contract? I am just really tired of there service now my regular TV's aren't even working. I have a error message (722).

They clam they have (Better TV for All) It is not better TV for all; have any of you looked at E* lately they have 30 HD stations while D* only has like 5. If your into HD I think I am calling them again and bitching!

How Many Times have you had a D* Tech come to your home to fix or check your system?

I too have been getting pixelation problems only on my HI-DEF channels. The HI-DEF channels would pixelate then I get a " channel not available " message a cycle that changed every 30 seconds. I called Directv twice about the issue and they would just have me reset the HR10-250. That seemed to work temporarily, But that a pain in the arse when you have to do it everytime ( plus it takes almost ten minutes ) Finally talked to a senior tech at Directv and she mentioned it was most likely a LNB and/or multi-switch issue, Maybe the jumpers going from the main LNB to the Ka-Ku LNB's. Either way their going to send out a senior tech to fix it, so we'll see. I never really had a problem with the 3LNB dish, rarely lost my signal through rain fade, But this 5LNB dish is really sensitive to rain fade - My signals are in the upper 90's even peaking at 100 ? Also for whats its worth the senior tech said the subs that have leased HR-10's Will be able to swap with the HR20's for free, But I'll believe it when the time comes. :confused:

pixelation is becoming an issue when it comes to the h20 . it normally happen with happen with the hd locals. need to check the transponder on satellite 103 and see if you have a strong signal. any signal strength above 70 is good . and make sure the receiver download the new software .

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)