i have 48 satellites chosen, i am working with 55w, number 21 of 48.

chaskuchar

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Apr 16, 2010
saint charles, missouri
how do i get there without going bird, by bird, with the dish moving to those i have already set in my diseqc 1.2? and if i leave the setup page, then it always comes in on the first k band satellite i have chosen... i am trying to point the dish to set the gbox right. charlie

that doesn't work with tp's. i added a tp on 58w c-band which is 22 of 48 selected satellites. then got all the gbox setting for diseqc 1.2 to 97w. 97w is my straight south and it is gbox position 1. 58w is position 3 etc. wanted to search a tp on 72w, position 7. set 72w k to 7 on satellite setup, then went to single search, dang, it comes back up on 58w c band. using the dbl up got back on 72w k. preprogramed scan does not show nbc channels. hit exit and went down to tp's. tp's come up on 58w again. now i cannot get to tp's other than moving through all the satellites, one by one unless my head is unscrewed. and it moves one by one through the satellites. ok, i get to 72w k and i want to search 12051h2499. i move the cursor down there and hit the blue button for a search. i get no program found and hit the ok. crap, i hit nothing else and am back on 58w c band. i think i am going to hit the fridge and get a select 55 instead of trying to find nbc... oh well. charlie

another problem, when i scan 95w c for channels, 95w comes up but it is on 'all channels'. the only way i can get to the channels on 95w c i have to go through all the satellites using the left-right on the controller. i must be missing something again. charlie

Charlie there is a SAT button you can hit right below the number 9 that will bring up a list of satellites. Then you can arrow up or down to get to what you want. This is if you are in watching TV mode. If in the menus go to where it shows your satellite name and hit ok to bring up the list of satellites.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts