I have dish network & changed TV/duo TV 1 & TV and can't get TV to to work HELP

Discussion in 'The DISH Forum' started by Harley123, Jul 31, 2012.

1. Harley123

Harley123 Thread Starter New Member

I have dish network & changed TV's /I have a HD DuoDVR for TV 1 & TV & can't get TV2 to work HELP

I have a HD DuoDVR for my front room which is where I have the dish network receiver which is shared with TV 1 & TV 2 is my bedroom and I gave my TV to my grandson & I put another TV in the room and can't get the satellite to work with the TV or even recognize that I even have a satellite in the bedroom. What am I suppose to do. I'm so irritated because i use my TV in my bedroom alot. But it's driving me crazy. Any help would be SO SO appreciated.
    Thanks, Harley123

Last edited: Jul 31, 2012

Advertisements Register Today!

Reigster at SatelliteGuys
  2. RaymondG@Dish Network

RaymondG@Dish Network Active SatelliteGuys Member

Hi Harley123,

I understand your frustration and I am more than happy to help. Please send me a PM with your phone or account number so I can assist you with this issue. Thanks!

3. osu1991

osu1991 SatelliteGuys Family

Did you go into the menu's of the tv and perform a channel scan. More than likely the channel that the Sat receiver is outputting is not stored in the memory of the new tv.

4. JeffN9

JeffN9 Member

Not sure but your issue might be related to the problems others have been reporting with the 922 going into solo mode on it's own and not outputting a signal to TV2. If you haven't done so already try doing a power cord pull to re-set the receiver. You might also want to go into the menu and make sure that shared view is turned on and that it's in dual mode.

5. Pepper

Pepper DVR Addict~Mad Scientist
    Supporting Founder

The new TV needs to be tuned to the same channel the old TV was using when it was there.

VigLink badge
Sucuri