I Need a Registration Code - TT has been unresponsive

tifosiv122

Original poster
Jan 9, 2006
My Siruis Radio that TT sent me was bad, I sent it back to them, and a month later got a new one. The problem is my old reg code will not work on the new unit. I have e-mailed tech support, called their corp. #, yet its been a week and still no reply. The unit didn't work for a week, it took a month to send me a new one, and now I am out another week. That's 1 and a half months of serive I am paying for, for nothing.

My Order Number is 561119.

I still have an open ticket, Problem ID: 23881

This must be resolved ASAP or I am calling my CC and asking for a chargeback, this is beyond rediculous.

Erik

Hi Erik,

Your key needs to be reset to match your new radio.

We do not reset the keys until you have recieved your new radio for security reasons.

I have not seen a ticket from you saying that you have the new radio. Did you update your ticket or just send an e-mail?

Responses are typically dealt with from the ticket system and not direct e-mail for validation purposes.

I will reset your key later today and contact you via your original ticket with the new key.

I apologize for the delay in getting you back up and running.

Derek

Derek,

Thank you for replying. I actually updated the site and e-mailed:

[3/4/2006 2:57:42 PM - tifosiv122@hotmail.com]
I got it today and it works fine but I cant register it, it says my registration code is activated on another unit. Can you provide me with a working code?

Thank you,
Erik

That is on the support request: Problem ID: 23881

As you can see I posted it 6 days ago with no response.

Erik

I am not sure why you haven't been replied to.

I will personally take care of this when I am back in the office later today.

Responses typically take no longer than 24 hours, I will investigate this fully.

Derek

dserianni said:
I am not sure why you haven't been replied to.

I will personally take care of this when I am back in the office later today.

Responses typically take no longer than 24 hours, I will investigate this fully.

Derek

Thank you. All that I ask is my reg #, nothing unreasonable.

Erik

Same thing happened to me, contacted TT and never heard back, had to re-purchase it all over again.

When I complained about it on here they deleted my post.

sgiddens said:
Same thing happened to me, contacted TT and never heard back, had to re-purchase it all over again.

When I complained about it on here they deleted my post.

Did you purchase your radio from TT or just the software?

Anyway, I got my reg code, now I just need to get the software updated. It all worked out in the end and it seems to just be an oversight.

Thanks,
Erik

We work very hard to respond to every single support ticket that we get in a timely manner. If we did not, my apologies.

If it is the case that a user followed the instructions to submit a support ticket and did not get a response and therefore needed to repurchase the product to get a reg code, then I will arrange for a refund immediately.

Please PM or e-mail me (dkieffer at timetraxtech.com). Make sure to include your support ticket number as well as both of your order numbers and the e-mail address you used when you made your purchases.

I will post a followup in the next couple of days after I get the information to inform everyone about the outcome.

David K.
Time Trax

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts