I need help

Yes we need lots more info? Do you have a Dish500 or 1000? Do you have HD?

Also :welcome to SatelliteGuys!!!

Im not an moron just cant figure it out

I have spent hours moving and adjusting skew elevation-48 skew-108 and it still picks up 129 instead of 110 so i dont get half my channels

Ok you have your dish elevation two low and your az too far to the right(west). Of course your not a moron, we all run into things like this in life and we here are more than happy to help. Set your skew to what it is supposed to be for your zip and don't touch it anymore. Make sure your mast is perfectly plump. unhook the wire from the dish to your receiver and run a check switch to clear its matrix. Hook the wire back up and then hook to the 119 side of your lnb. Place a piece of foil over the 110 eye of the lnb and very slowly move back and forth and up and down until you lock onto Sat 119 transponder 11. Then from there just tweak until you ge the best signal. THen re-move foil and run a check switch again and you should have it.

Calm Down. No one calling you anything. Believe me when I first got satellite tv I had more problems than Carter has pills. What type receiver(s) and antenna do you have?

Ok take your remote and find the menu button. Depress it and depress 6-1-1. Then do a check switch test. Tell me what it says.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts