I need your help to save my life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

varaonaid

SatelliteGuys Pro
Apr 14, 2005
Oh goodness! Thanks so much everyone for signing and helping to support me getting this transplant. It's amazing that sci-fi medicine is really being used!

navychop

Member of the Month - July 2014!
Pub Member / Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 20, 2005
Northern VA
I gather I was subscribed to MoveOn emails by my signing the petition.

Bobby

Publican
Supporting Founder
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 7, 2003
Rohnert Park, CA
Yep, off to the spam locker it went. As much as I hated doing this, our OP's husband, who mails something new every day, also went to the same locker.

yaz96

Baby, It's Cold Outside
Dec 22, 2005
Front Range, Colorado
I gather I was subscribed to MoveOn emails by my signing the petition.

yeah i've been getting smacked by a bunch of emails since i signed. i unsubscribed from that mailing list

Yep, off to the spam locker it went. As much as I hated doing this, our OP's husband, who mails something new every day, also went to the same locker.

I have received no spam.......hmm?

varaonaid

SatelliteGuys Pro
Apr 14, 2005
Thanks everyone for your support and for signing. Every signature helps...and I still have many hurdles to overcome. I'm already exhausted trying to hang in there and help do everything I can to get the surgery. I realized the other day, at the end of all of this...I have a 20 hour surgery! But, my PCP had a great point, I'll be asleep during all of that so I can deal with it when it comes. Again, I appreciate all of your support so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)