If these numbers are correct POTC 3 is looking good

That's good to read for HDM in general. If Pirates tanked, that would mean it was because it was not a good movie or Blu-Ray was losing ground.

I want to see Superbad's #'s. It should do better than Knocked Up. If not, Blu has issues.

The buzz is high on Bourne according to that article!

That's good to read for HDM in general. If Pirates tanked, that would mean it was because it was not a good movie or Blu-Ray was losing ground.

I want to see Superbad's #'s. It should do better than Knocked Up. If not, Blu has issues.

The buzz is high on Bourne according to that article!

Superbad came #2.
To whomever said Superbad was a low budget movie and that the movie was super...bad, well what now?
A low budget movie can go far, very far, since it was well done.
It doesn't necesseraly have to be a high budget movie like Transformers to make it good.

Superbad came #2.
To whomever said Superbad was a low budget movie and that the movie was super...bad, well what now?
A low budget movie can go far, very far, since it was well done.
It doesn't necesseraly have to be a high budget movie like Transformers to make it good.
I believe you're refering to me. :D

What I said was that when you want to show off how great your system is your not going to show "Superbad". You'll probably use something with better picture quality.

#2 on Blu-ray is pretty good. Wonder if it will keep it up. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
I prefer the 1st one and the 3rd one, I didn't feel the same magic on the 2nd one.

I agree with Icewolf...and to be honest its just nice to see some good numbers wtih High Definition Media being sold, for awhile there NOTHING was moving...but seems like its being kicked up a bit!

Bourne Ultimatium did 3 million plus in the 1st day on DVD, so HDDVD should do great too.

Will be very interesting to see the HD ratios for these movies, if it's anything different than 8:3 for POTC, one way or the other...

EDIT: sorry, just realized the Bourne number was just the first day. Anyway, whatever the final ratio on SD is, I'll be curious to see if the HD numbers are similar.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)