If voom goes under?

smeagal

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Mar 14, 2005
just wondering if voom does go under will we be able to keep the recievers and still use them for ota hd? (I hope voom doesn't go under but just if they do)

I heard that you would have had your receiver disconnected before they deactivate them in order to keep them active as things are right now. I am not sure what would happen afterwards though.

$10.99 a month for 5 HD channels? That is hilarious! D* should be ashamed to even advertise that~!

VOOM rules the HD world~! :)

Voomin@720p said:
$10.99 a month for 5 HD channels? That is hilarious! D* should be ashamed to even advertise that~!

VOOM rules the HD world~! :)
Heck if Voom went under, I'd be willing to pay eleven bucks a month for 5 HD channels (depending on what the channels are), but not if that means (and it certainly would) having to pay another fifty bucks a month for some stupid SD package and another few bucks a month for equipment and another few bucks for...

I agree! I guess the my sarcasm came from D* saying it is the HD leader. LOLOLOLOL.

Oh and while I am ranting. D*'s 1500 'new' HD channels they are adverstising are the local HD's I already get via OTA. Yet another gimmick.

Scott Greczkowski said:
I dont think VOOM is going under. :)

Looks like that may continue to be a Gold Sponsor in April.

Go VOOM!

Sweeeeeet! Thanks for throwing us a bone! :)

It may be a bone, or it may be the ad agency being optimistic about the future of VOOM.

However I believe that VOOM will indeed be with us in April... May.. June... and so on. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts