Indians local TV and radio broadcasts

classic cartoon fan

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
Aug 3, 2006
Preble County, Ohio
1. Does anyone know if any other local TV stations in Ohio will be broadcasting the Indians besides WKYC channel 3?
Channel 53 out of Columbus used to I believe, but I don't think they are anymore:(

2. Does anyone also know of what radio stations are broadcasting the Indians? I checked the Indians website, but it is not up to date b/c I found AM 1570 out of Pique or somewhere that was not listed.

1. Does anyone know if any other local TV stations in Ohio will be broadcasting the Indians besides WKYC channel 3?
Channel 53 out of Columbus used to I believe, but I don't think they are anymore:(
from what I understand, The WKYC games are broadcast on STO outside of the Cleveland area. Thats how the Twins do it too.
Sunday games are on My 29 in Minneapolis and FSN North outside of that area. No other OTA station carries the Twins outside of Minneapolis.

When I use a columbus address I get this

With any DIRECTV base package (CHOICE or above, or FAMILIAR or above):

FSN Ohio (Ch. 660) - HD Available
# Cleveland Cavaliers (HD Available)
# Columbus Blue Jackets (HD Available)

FSN Cincinnati (Ch. 661) - HD Available
# Columbus Blue Jackets (HD Available)
# Reds (HD Available)

With the Choice Xtra package you also get:

Sports Time Ohio (Ch. 662) - HD Available
# Indians (HD Available)

With the PREMIER or LO MAXIMO package or any DIRECTV base package plus SPORTS Pack, you also get:

FSN Pittsburgh (Ch. 659) - HD Available
# Pirates (HD Available)

When I use DIsh's site I just picked a PO in Columbus and get this

Regional and Collegiate Sports Networks are available only with Classic Bronze 100 Plus or higher.
Station

Fox Sports Cincinnati

SPORTS TIME OHIO

Big Ten Network

Fox Sports Ohio

shoot...for Directv is the Reds only...no way to get STO w/o the EI package. Even if you add the sports pack, the Indians games are blacked out

also looks like you are in the Dayton market. On Dish's site its the same. FSN Cinci and Big10Network

If all else fails, you should be able to pick up the Indians Flagship radio station, WTAM 1100 AM.

I've driven all the way to Cincinnati and was still able to get a signal.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)