installer came today what a mess!

Which install company did you use so others can avoid them? I hope they didn't charge you more than $150.

twice that for a lousy install i put up the 30 inch dish today for 82 all transponders in high 90's to 100 no issues to find 82 yes 82 works here in pa im only 305 miles south east of the CN tower. interesting the HD pic quality on Bell is so vastly superior to Dish Network and as good as Directvs HD quality im wondering what quality SC has? oh it was a local philly company:p

I still don't understand why you didn't put the 30" up in the first place but that was your call.

SC's (which is now Shaw Direct) picture quality is at least as good as Bell and most people would probably agree is little bit better than Bell, but there is no doubt Bell has the most feature rich receivers avaialble to Canadians.

Glad to hear that all is working fine. It makes sense that you should get a pretty solid signal on 82 in Pa if I can pull it in in Nashville.

Not too sure why some people in NJ are having problems. I expect it must be alignment since we have pretty good reports from Boston, NY and now PA.

It looks as if Northern Alabama is the most southerly point that will work within the eastern US.