Installs Inc

jmd102354 said:
Did you receive it?

yeah i am going right now to send to the regional manager to see if he can get a installer out there i will let you know.

t

Thanks to both of you for the help .

Knowing people care really helps ! :)

hey mud puppy,

long time no see !!!! beach lake isnt all that far go , go throw that system in . tell em you dont need no stinking regional manager, you the MAN as opposed to others installing voom.. hey by the way voom ought to adopt the uniforms you were wearing (moe, larry and curly go golfing) ,,no seriously, very pro looking, very neat and clean

DRAGON

dragon002 said:
hey mud puppy,

long time no see !!!! beach lake isnt all that far go , go throw that system in . tell em you dont need no stinking regional manager, you the MAN as opposed to others installing voom.. hey by the way voom ought to adopt the uniforms you were wearing (moe, larry and curly go golfing) ,,no seriously, very pro looking, very neat and clean

DRAGON

whatever dragon i think you are just jealous cause you don't know how to contact the regional manger oh yeah i know you don't have a clue who that would be cause you have no ideal who you field manager is. By the way what is the reason you want return his phone call he has called you several time in regards to you late night phone call the other night but all he get is a answering machine.

t

theresa york,

my cell # i gave you to have him contact me is ALWAYS ON ALWAYS TAKING MESSAGES if the # comes up private or blocked i cant call back, and yes he called once left a message , came up as an outbound only # so how do i call back?? and from what ive heard today and this evening, why would i want to talk to him?? im still installing , still getting paid, still getting ota upgrades and the extra time PAID, and still have work downloaded into my queue. at this point who cares??!!

dragon

Hey dragon..... trust me if he is not fixed by tomorrow I will personally drive there and install him myself..... Like the shirts did ya...... stay in touch... btw.. your in for the 12th ??

hey guys ,

like we said today,,, we dont need no stinking regional manager,,,our jobs are done PER CONTRACT, un like some A** kisses on here to the higher ups. the contract says install it as such, we install as such, no ifs ands or buts. it dont work it is not the techs fault, it is the lack of reliable eq. and im not spending time trying to make a turd shine

send the correct ota to the areas you are having trouble and the service calls would go down

t, are you looking for a job with voom?? or installs inc???

dragon

ps , im really tired of being attacked for supposedly talking trash on a crappy system that i install as per their own instructions, the satellite side is great, the ota i could care less about

dragon002 said:
the contract says install it as such, we install as such, no ifs ands or buts. it dont work it is not the techs fault, it is the lack of reliable eq. and im not spending time trying to make a turd shine

Oh what a wonderful job you must do. Do the minimum and leave. Just as I suspected.

dragon002 said:
ps , im really tired of being attacked for supposedly talking trash on a crappy system that i install as per their own instructions, the satellite side is great, the ota i could care less about

From what I see, no one really cares what you think. You do your job and leave. I wish I was your supervisor.

dragon002 said:
hey guys ,

like we said today,,, we dont need no stinking regional manager,,,our jobs are done PER CONTRACT, un like some A** kisses on here to the higher ups. the contract says install it as such, we install as such, no ifs ands or buts. it dont work it is not the techs fault, it is the lack of reliable eq. and im not spending time trying to make a turd shine

send the correct ota to the areas you are having trouble and the service calls would go down

t, are you looking for a job with voom?? or installs inc???

dragon

you can call me a a** kisser or whatever you would like and no i am not looking for a job with install or voom i done work for them THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

t

I think what he is saying is that how much crap should he carry on his truck...it must be nice to carry several different antennas on the truck .... by the way dont we all do our job and leave..or do we all have one job...just send the right stuff that is all he is saying.. He never said he did crappy work..

Jamey K said:
Oh what a wonderful job you must do. Do the minimum and leave. Just as I suspected.

From what I see, no one really cares what you think. You do your job and leave. I wish I was your supervisor.

jamey,

again i am quoting MY CONTRACT, install the eq as specified and shipped for said cx, what dont you people understand???

i am installing a sat system and it will be done correctly and last for many years. am i staying for two more hours because you want a sh*tty OTA system? NO!

dragon

bone74 said:
I think what he is saying is that how much crap should he carry on his truck...it must be nice to carry several different antennas on the truck .... by the way dont we all do our job and leave..or do we all have one job...just send the right stuff that is all he is saying.. He never said he did crappy work..

noone said he had to care several antenna on his truck but you would think that if you look on the antenna web the night before you would know what antenna you need and take that one with you. duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

that thing is not always correct ....... drop the duhhhhh and grow up

bone74 said:
that thing is not always correct ....... drop the duhhhhh and grow up

you drop the duhhhhhhhhh and butt out , you have 4 post on this forum so you have know ideal what is going on .

t,

stop the ebonics, the contract says TO INSTALL THE EQ SHIPPED, end of the freakin story

i am there to install the eq shipped in the way voom and installs wants it installed, if they want more , they pay

and i bet the cx and REGIONAL MGR you pull like a gun love you, you stay FOR NOTHING, you are making them look good and they are saving $$$$$$

what a great martha stewart you turned out to be

dragon

oh i am so sorry... Thats right making posts makes someone an expert. Just consider me omniscient ( thats all knowing) just in case you dont have a dictionary handy

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)