Interesting Story About My Voom

pc832 said:
The installer never did anything. The CSR did it, I think. If it makes you guys feel better I still didn't get the antenna fixed. sheesh :rolleyes:

Thanks "The Timm".

Everyone just stay in your bubble. Didn't know this stuff could upset you guys so much since I DID NOTHING WRONG. Why should I continue to WASTE my time with appointments they don't keep. Didn't know I was in the presence of so many saints.

I know ALL of you called to report your getting STRZHD and STRZHDP for free. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

:p You must all be democrats since your so perfect :p

It don't matter if it was the csr. Every workorder is assigned to a person and when it is close out it is closed out under that person name and we are respondaible for everything that is closed out in are name.

Ps. Yep we all must be Democrats but at least we are honest the Thing right thing for you to do is call and tell them that you still have the boxes and someone need to come and pick them up. Yes i know you have called and noone showed up but someone will come and get them. Give me you name and i will make sure that someone come and get them. That would be the honest thing to do here.

Indy said:
pc832
Yeah, enjoy! Like I always say, if you find the door to the store unlocked because the employee forgot to lock up when he left the night before. Help yourself to their goods with impunity! Their mistake and your gain! :rolleyes: How can you look yourself in the mirror? Hope you are sterile and your morals, or lack of, end with your generation.

Just checked the mirror..... :haha PRETTY DAMN GOOD :haha and I sleep like a baby.

Tell me the truth.......wish it was you don't ya. :yes :bounce :bounce :yes

TYORK said:
It don't matter if it was the csr. Every workorder is assigned to a person and when it is close out it is closed out under that person name and we are respondaible for everything that is closed out in are name.

Ps. Yep we all must be Democrats but at least we are honest the Thing right thing for you to do is call and tell them that you still have the boxes and someone need to come and pick them up. Yes i know you have called and noone showed up but someone will come and get them. Give me you name and i will make sure that someone come and get them. That would be the honest thing to do here.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

While I'm sure it's fu for you to come and brag how you steal sat service (and make no mistake, that is exactly what you are doing) I fail to see the point.

madpoet said:
While I'm sure it's fu for you to come and brag how you steal sat service (and make no mistake, that is exactly what you are doing) I fail to see the point.

Next.

Damn folks, climb down off your crosses for a minute. Dude called and scheduled a uninstall. Voom screwed up. I feel for the installer if he/she is indeed out the cost of the equipment, but that is Voom's fault, not pc's.

Perhaps the installer will notice when the account is closed out in his/her name that it's an error and see that it's corrected?

While that's nice and all, if you move to an apartment and hook up the cable line and discover you have cable but don't pay for it, you CAN be prosecuted for cable theft by not reporting it. The onus is on you, not the company. So while you can argue the moral rights and wrongs, it is legally theft. Plain and simple.

pc832 said:

that what it thought. You have the chance to come clean and return this boxes but no you choose to keep them and get voom service for free. so now there is no excuse you are steal signal and service.

pc832 said:
Just checked the mirror..... :haha PRETTY DAMN GOOD :haha and I sleep like a baby.

Tell me the truth.......wish it was you don't ya. :yes :bounce :bounce :yes

If your nice we might all chip in for your commissary fund so you can eat something other than the same old jail food day in and day out.

But sorry to say you will have to be happy with plain 'ol cable while you stay there. But there is a silver lining. The cable will be free just like you take it! :D

Damn, this is funny. I apologize, confess, corect it, try to correct it with VOOM, and everyone is blowing a blood vessel.

Keep it coming guys. This is funny. :p

madpoet said:
While that's nice and all, if you move to an apartment and hook up the cable line and discover you have cable but don't pay for it, you CAN be prosecuted for cable theft by not reporting it. The onus is on you, not the company. So while you can argue the moral rights and wrongs, it is legally theft. Plain and simple.
Yeah, I guess I am looking at the moral rights and wrongs. Legally theft or not, it doesn't strike me as wrong -- the Voom part , that is. I have moved in to an apartment and enjoyed the free cable until they shut it off (same thing -- I called them when a bill came to the former occupant and told them they no longer lived there and I didn't want their service, but it took them months to turn it off. Theft? I don't think so. I'd go with "slow shut-off". ), also had free cable when I moved in to my new house. Didn't use it, but didn't go out of my way to get them to turn it off either. When they contacted me, I told 'em to do what they want with it. If any of that is legally theft, I'm a thief. But I didn't do anything wrong. And either had pc, IMO.

If you have given them your credit card or debit card and when they realize the mistake, it will not be funny if you find a charge in your credit card or debit card and come back and complaint. It works both ways; their system may not be quick to pick up mistakes but it will pick up the account as been active and with your latest note for a re-pick up and not being charged and therefore falling into "delinquency". This normal for any financial/billing system after reconciliation occurs.

I just want to tell you that it will happen whether you think you are geting programming for free now. If you cancel the credit card or debit card and it becomes a new number, they may continue and put your account for collection. Whether all of that is worth the headache, it is up to you.

pc832 said:
Damn, this is funny. I apologize, confess, corect it, try to correct it with VOOM, and everyone is blowing a blood vessel.

Keep it coming guys. This is funny. :p

That's it! No Roman Noodles for you! :D We love to pick at something once in a while. Today YOU are it! Enjoy! :)

Sean Mota said:
If you have given them your credit card or debit card and when they realize the mistake, it will not be funny if you find a charge in your credit card or debit card and come back and complaint. It works both ways; their system may not be quick to pick up mistakes but it will pick up the account as been active and with your latest note for a re-pick up and not being charged and therefore falling into "delinquency". This normal for any financial/billing system after reconciliation occurs.

I just want to tell you that it will happen whether you think you are geting programming for free now. If you cancel the credit card or debit card and it becomes a new number, they may continue and put your account for collection. Whether all of that is worth the headache, it is up to you.

Believe me, I know how the system works. But nope, sorry, nothing like that is going to happen here. That's a fact. Don't worry guys, I just logged in to thier web site and scheduled a disconnect for March 31.

See he know what he is doing So how can you say he is not stealing .,

TYORK said:
See he know what he is doing So how can you say he is not stealing .,
Well, he's tried to have it uninstalled. At what point is he allowed to give up? He just scheduled another one on their web site -- if Voom messes this one up do you think it's his responsibility to keep setting it up?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts