Intermittent 130

Handmeafish

Original poster
Mar 1, 2015
Denver
Hi! About 6 weeks ago my parents had dish installed. I referred them so I feel bad they are having these issues and I am trying to help them get it resolved.

They have a hopper with sling, super Joey and 2 wireless joeys. The wireless joeys have not had any issues to my knowledge but the super Joey has had an intermittent 1303 message since installation. I called and went through the phone troubleshooting, and they sent a tech who replaced an old cable out side. This did not resolve the issue and it still comes up 2-3 times per night (the only time they watch tv).

The super Joey also lost remote functionality but this was resolved by resetting and relinking the remote and has not had issues again since then.

As far as I can tell the house in run with rg6 cable, it is a newer house. It was built in 2005.

Not sure where to go from here, they'd really prefer not to have another technition out if it's avoidable.

Thanks!

If you would like to start a conversation with me and send me the phone number and 5 digit security code on the account I will be happy to assist you with resolving this issue.

Reactions: Handmeafish
Hi! About 6 weeks ago my parents had dish installed. I referred them so I feel bad they are having these issues and I am trying to help them get it resolved.

They have a hopper with sling, super Joey and 2 wireless joeys. The wireless joeys have not had any issues to my knowledge but the super Joey has had an intermittent 1303 message since installation. I called and went through the phone troubleshooting, and they sent a tech who replaced an old cable out side. This did not resolve the issue and it still comes up 2-3 times per night (the only time they watch tv).

The super Joey also lost remote functionality but this was resolved by resetting and relinking the remote and has not had issues again since then.

As far as I can tell the house in run with rg6 cable, it is a newer house. It was built in 2005.

Not sure where to go from here, they'd really prefer not to have another technician out if it's avoidable.

Thanks!
Just with the info given, I am guessing it is going to have to do with the Node, or a piece from the node. Sorry, but that is almost assuredly a tech visit.

Hum... A visit from Charlie would be interesting...

Jason from dirt decided it was either the node or the integrator so we will have to have a tech.

Thank you for the assistance :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)