Invacom dual LNBF

Status
Please reply by conversation.

fluke281

Original poster
Oct 20, 2006
I was planning on ordering this to work with Coolsat 8000HD. How do you program the Invacom to be able to switch between linear (i.e. horizontal -vertical ) and circular polarization? The frequencies, I assume, are above 12.1 for the circular and about 11 Ghz for the linear. Does the receiver switch between the two automatically? Any suggestions?

I was planning on ordering this to work with Coolsat 8000HD. How do you program the Invacom to be able to switch between linear (i.e. horizontal -vertical ) and circular polarization? The frequencies, I assume, are above 12.1 for the circular and about 11 Ghz for the linear. Does the receiver switch between the two automatically? Any suggestions?

Use a diseqc switch or 22khz switch. I'd assume this is on a motorized dish?

You'd use a DiSEqC switch or a 22k switch to choose from the C or L ports on the LNBF. This assumes you have an Invacom quad-polar LNBF such as the QPH-031.

The invacom QPH-031 has four outputs. Two of the outputs are for circular only, and the other two are for linear only. Think of it as having four physical LNBF's, two of which are circular and two linear but having a common feedhorn for you only need to mount one. Just like with four LNBF's, you would use a switch (such as a diseqc switch) to select which LNBF you want to select.

The invacom QPH-031 has four outputs. Two of the outputs are for circular only, and the other two are for linear only. Think of it as having four physical LNBF's, two of which are circular and two linear but having a common feedhorn for you only need to mount one. Just like with four LNBF's, you would use a switch (such as a diseqc switch) to select which LNBF you want to select.

Where can you get for good deal?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Amc 16

Blind scan vs Sat scan

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)