IOS 6 available now

smokey982 said:
okay, where's my You Tube app on my iPad? Not cool Apple.

The license agreement between apple and google expired. Google is supposed to release an app in the App Store.

No reason for me to update as 6.0 brings nothing at all to my devices. Zero...Zip...Zilch...Nada features.

My iPad doesn't even support it.

Sent from my Jailbroken iPhone 3GS using SatelliteGuys

lparsons21 said:
Unfortunately I won't be getting this update! :(

I have an original iPad and no good reason to upgrade from it... :)

You won't be able to do anything with it anyway. I don't even know why they made it available for the 3GS. None if the new features can be used on the 3GS.

Sent from my Jailbroken iPhone 3GS using SatelliteGuys

Can you guys reply to posts using the Satelliteguys app after upgrading? I can't for some reason even after a restart and closing the app first.

Downloaded OTA. Took about 30 mins. Web Browser seems quicker (don't we all say this when getting new firmware/software).
The top where the time and battery is changed colors from dark black to a lighter color when browsing.
I wonder if everyone is trying to download. iTunes says 22 hours to go! :eek:

Foxbat said:
I wonder if everyone is trying to download. iTunes says 22 hours to go! :eek:

Funny you say that. iPad took more than an hour. Just finished. As reported earlier today iPhone only took 30 min.

Having no trouble posting using Satguys app after update on iPhone. Have not tried on iPad.

I gave up on it. I'm going to apply my Lion update, reboot, and see if things are faster on the other side.

Edit: Well, it is faster now. Less than 75 minutes now. I have three Macs to update plus three iOS devices that can take iOS 6. I expect my DSL will melt down at some point...

Last edited:
smokey982 said:
I haven't had a chance to play with that one yet. How does it work exactly? How do you pick who to share with? Do you have to know their apple id?

Well I'm not for sure. I know my mothers address is her apple id and I'm assuming my brothers is as well.

Open the photo app and select photo stream at the bottom. Then tap the + icon at the top left. I just set up a folder and added the people to it by the email address I had in my contacts. Then it sends them a notification. You just select which photos to share and it sends them to icloud to share. They were visible to the other device within a minute or so.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

Neutron said:
Can you guys reply to posts using the Satelliteguys app after upgrading? I can't for some reason even after a restart and closing the app first.

I've got the same problem. I can reply if I reply with quotes like I did this one. But I can't just do a reply. The "send" button stays grayed out.

I've got the same problem. I can reply if I reply with quotes like I did this one. But I can't just do a reply. The "send" button stays grayed out.

I saw this as well. I found if I hit the return button to start a new paragraph, the "send" button became active. It even stayed active if I back spaced and eliminated the return.