Is FTA for racists??? (NASCAR)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Dishman Dan

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jun 22, 2008
N/A
My brother-in-law is a devoted racist :eek: of the NASCAR type that is. :D He has Direct pizza service and is okay with that but watches mostly NASCAR and not much else. Before I put my mouth into overdrive about FTA I need a little info on sports feeds and such. Is there much stuff on FTA to quench his thirst for NASCAR??? I have FTA receivers but have not done much with them lately until I get my dedicated FTA dish(es) setup! :)

Fox has the 1st half of the season and there are a couple Fox Networks on G18. When TNT takes over thats kinda the "desolate" area for FTA. ESPN and ABC are on C-Band...usually in HD ;)

Iceberg

Is this kind of material where the Quali Tv units come in handy??? Looks like some great goodies up there. I do not think that he can afford an HD receiver of any kind right now. He gets along with computers a little better than I do so I might suggest a PC card and one of my extra BUDs! :)

Is this kind of material where the Quali Tv units come in handy??? Looks like some great goodies up there. I do not think that he can afford an HD receiver of any kind right now. He gets along with computers a little better than I do so I might suggest a PC card and one of my extra BUDs! :)

This is exactly where the Quali comes in handy. I use it to watch the backhaul every race.

My brother-in-law is a devoted racist :eek: of the NASCAR type that is. :D He has Direct pizza service and is okay with that but watches mostly NASCAR and not much else. Before I put my mouth into overdrive about FTA I need a little info on sports feeds and such. Is there much stuff on FTA to quench his thirst for NASCAR??? I have FTA receivers but have not done much with them lately until I get my dedicated FTA dish(es) setup! :)

I dont know why anyone would bother with fta to watch nascar. If you can watch the backhaul without commercials that would be great. Fox has the 1st half of sprint cup and tnt takes the summer qand nbc has the fall races. AS for the trucks they are all on speed and the nationwide will be on FX, TNT or Espn's.
For Nascar his driectv is probably the best as they are the official satellite provider of Nascar.

And there are apparently none for sale anywhere, eh?

There were 3 units on Ebay in the last week or so ago!!! One was a new unit in the UK with a cheap buy it now option but was sold through the auction method. I was just kicking tires and not bidding. I am still learning about those units but I am a believer in a "hands on" experience as the best way to learn!!!...:D

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts