Is It the Night? ...Or The Music?

eurosport

In Dave Grohl We Trust!
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Mar 31, 2008
North Florida
First, I want to congratulate cool80z on a good listener count! :D

Now on to my situation. Is new rock alternative not popular with listeners here? Is Friday night no better than Sunday?

My alternative Rock Show seems to be as popular as a lead balloon & I'm not quite sure what the problem is.

Should I do as Scott mentioned, & hang it up 'till the cooler weather & shorter days?

Any insight might help this discouraged DJ. Thanks.

I would say its more the night then the music.

Friday is our slowest traffic day at SatelliteGuys, and when people plan their Friday nights they dont say hmm I think I am going to listen to the radio on the internet. Same with Sunday night, people are going to bed early and winding down their weekend.

Case in point I wanted to listen last Friday, as you know we are doing remodeling to my house we ended up going out to dinner later and by the time we got home your show was over. I actually got home and tuned in and was disappointed I missed it.

We do need to figure out a way to better promote the shows and get more people involved. I want this to be a radio station that is run by our members for our members. Not just a few random shows.

I really do think (and hope) things will pick up in the fall.

Thanks Scott. :)
I was going to have to move the show again anyway. Friday night won't work now that school is back in session. With 2 daughters in the H. S. band, I'll be at the football games. I'm thinking about Monday night.

Sent from my DROIDX using SatelliteGuys

I think Monday night would be perfect!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts