Please reply by conversation.

Chinatown

On Vacation
Original poster
Oct 11, 2006
Wisconsin
at Directv, like there is at Dish?

(ceo@echostar.com)

I seem to get more attention when I use that method of communication.

Well, if you must know...............

I have a promotional letter that my brother received back in February. This was the one offering to pay your cancellation fee. He, like I, have become disenchanted with Dish of late.............what with the espn debacle....the absence of MLB channel, and so on.

Anyway, he called them and they said they would honor the offer.

He scanned/emailed me the letter. I would like to attach it and see if they would do the same for me, but can't if I don't have a CEO address or some other personal e mail address to send it to.

Why can't you just call and ask them like he did?

Plus, can you attach to a post so I can see as well? I am interested.

Why can't you just call and ask them like he did?

Plus, can you attach to a post so I can see as well? I am interested.

Because you always want something in writing, for obvious reasons.

Anyway, I have pasted the gist of the letter.

We’ve missed you. Come back to Directv and enjoy more movies, sports and channels for less then cable or Dish Network. There’s no need to wait for your contract to expire because Directv will pay your cancellation fee,
etc.

Unless you are a customer you won't get much help, but here is the email address for Ellen Filipiak the SR. VP of Customer Care:

eafilipiak@directv.com

Having met Ellen on a number of occasions she is a very busy woman and generally her help is not needed when OOP and Supervisors can get issues down ( oop Office of the President )

The real email you should send is CEO@directv.com

Save the other for a real situtation that I cant get you out of .

Thanks

Having met Ellen on a number of occasions she is a very busy woman and generally her help is not needed when OOP and Supervisors can get issues down ( oop Office of the President )

The real email you should send is CEO@directv.com

Save the other for a real situtation that I cant get you out of .

I forwarded it.

So what did they OP accomplish this way that he couldn't have done over the phone talking with the correct people ?

Jimbo I am not going there. As I cant say anything nice. Basically DTV cater to his need with was beyond what most would of done and all they do is encourage this behavior. Which I dont approve of simply going to OOP or VP's just to get something before there even an issue.

It makes it harder on everyone else when I send things up to them to get done as they are busy dealing with things a supervisor could approve.

I am in a real estate related business...

Jimbo I am not going there. As I cant say anything nice. Basically DTV cater to his need with was beyond what most would of done and all they do is encourage this behavior. Which I dont approve of simply going to OOP or VP's just to get something before there even an issue.

It makes it harder on everyone else when I send things up to them to get done as they are busy dealing with things a supervisor could approve.

We always get everything in writing.

We always get everything in writing.

I never once saw you ask to get a deal in writing. I could gotten you a sales supvisor to email the offer in writting.

What you did was instead just stating a problem and seeing if someone could help you use decided to pull the big guns out first. which the problem is with that is that once you use your boozka it not there for future use.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)