Is there a ceo e mail address

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I never once saw you ask to get a deal in writing. I could gotten you a sales supvisor to email the offer in writting.

I am seriously considering the move from Dish to Direct. Now my ETF is only $40, but if I can get that back it would be icing on the cake. What's the best way to get this in writing without emailing the CEO address?

call in ask for reconnects department and then ask to have the offered email ( it might need a supervisor to do it ) Some call centers have outbound email other dont. I mean there is basically an offer code on your account when you call in when it concerns the etf from dish you either have it or you dont. if you do any offer will include the dish etf. for 40 dollars I would not take advantage of the offer unless you had to no other choice considering the loops you go through , providing a copy of dish bill with etf and then waiting 6 to 8 weeks after it processed to get a pre paid card for 40 bucks.

I was kinda hoping the CEO of DIRECTV or Ellen or whomever the OP e-mailed would have replied - Call 1800DIRECTV and quit bothering me with trivial crap like this.

I wonder if the OP e-mails the CEO of Best Buy when he wants a price match to something WALMART has cheaper than Best Buy that day.

I wonder of the OP e-mails the CEO of McDonalds when his fries are cold or he gets the wrong food when he goes thru the drive-thru.

I bet if the OP's install goes bad he'll be asking for the CEO's home phone and cell phone number.

I was kinda hoping the CEO of DIRECTV or Ellen or whomever the OP e-mailed would have replied - Call 1800DIRECTV and quit bothering me with trivial crap like this.

I wonder if the OP e-mails the CEO of Best Buy when he wants a price match to something WALMART has cheaper than Best Buy that day.

I wonder of the OP e-mails the CEO of McDonalds when his fries are cold or he gets the wrong food when he goes thru the drive-thru.

I bet if the OP's install goes bad he'll be asking for the CEO's home phone and cell phone number.

Depends on if the CEO of Best Buy and McDonalds can reply in writing....:p

I wonder what will happen if he gets an HR21

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I didn't know that asking for things in writing would offend so many of you.

It certainly didn't seem to bother the recipient. He not only called me on the hard line but my cell as well.

I think its called going beyond what the competition will provide.

It impressed me, and it is the reason I will probably switch.

You don't need to call executive support(something for subscribers) for something you can easily get from a standard supervisor

It certainly didn't seem to bother the recipient. He not only called me on the hard line but my cell as well.

Didn't offend me. I don't care who you talk to. I am glad it worked so well for you!

Because that is there job to sound like there not bothered.

Because you always want something in writing, for obvious reasons.

Anyway, I have pasted the gist of the letter.

We’ve missed you. Come back to Directv and enjoy more movies, sports and channels for less then cable or Dish Network. There’s no need to wait for your contract to expire because Directv will pay your cancellation fee,
etc.

Yes something a supervisor in winbacks could of emailed you out.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)