Is VOOM Down? No it is not!

Plasmata

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Feb 2, 2005
Not trying to be funny or start rumors but is Voom down right now? I get the box about the satellite is not available. My service is down but it could be because of the weather. Anyone watching Voom right now?

Plasmata said:
Not trying to be funny or start rumors but is Voom down right now? I get the box about the satellite is not available. My service is down but it could be because of the weather. Anyone watching Voom right now?

Im watching Voom

Plasmata...try re-booting. it happened to me yesterday and that is all I needed to do.

This last two weeks has been filled with new marketing initiatives. VOOM doesn't act like a company that is playing it close to the vest and is could shut down,. SATBIZ has been wrong each and every time. I doubt that they know what is going on in the mind of Mr. Dolan. SATBIZ is Rumor....not fact. Everyone should get used to the idea that just because it is in print. Does not make it correct. All current print media have been taking risks with stories to sell their rag that have not been totally checked out. This is a big departure from years ago when they would hold their sources until they had 3 verification checks on the story.

That is not true anymore. So either take it or leave it. It is interesting reading but don't take it as fact.

My guide info ends at 11:00 AM tomorrow. We are having heavy rains. I am curious to know if my situation is local. Does anybody have guide info beyond 11:00 AM tomorrow?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)