Join the SatelliteGuys Folding@Home Team!

For quite a while, I was getting saddled with a bunch of low point-producing WUs. I'm finally starting to pick up some good ones again.

I'm still working through system issues, but the GPU transplant of my 9800 GT+ seems to be holding up. It's my #1 Folder at 6,500 ppd. My Mac Pro (it's approaching 4 years Folding 24x7!) kicks in 3,800 ppd through the SMP client. Coming in a distant third at 1,400 ppd is the old capacitor transplant recipient HP with an ATI HD3750.

Has anyone given a critical look at the new GPU3 client?

Thanks for posting about this, I didn't know it was ready. I've just downloaded it and will install it later tonight, once the currently running project finishes. I'll post back with any issues tomorrow.

New GPU3 (version 6.41)

I downloaded and installed the new client around 11 last night and it's been running for half a day now without a hiccup.

I honestly can't see too much of a difference. HFM.net is reporting about the same ppd. My gpu is running a little about 3-5 degrees (c) hotter, 76c right now, but that's not near where I would start to worry. Presumably it has internal changes to help the cause.

Nice. Thanks!

Mine show up in my profile, but I can't see the graphic in the thread post banner.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Latest posts