Join the SatelliteGuys Folding@Home Team!

And after the upgrade Voyager6 made to his field coils, he's starting to move up in the Daily Production rates. We may be trading first and second places in Daily Production soon.
Now that the upgrade has been assimilated, it is time to do some tweaking. Need to get to that 1.2 million ppd mark. ;)

I'm suffering a warp core breach and the Foxbat Folding Farm is adrift in sub space. Like one hour and 45,000 Points before reaching 3rd place, too.

I need Scottie to work another miracle!

No updates since noon yesterday. :(

Per the Pande group

A handful of Stanford-hosted FAH servers—including a stats server— will be undergoing scheduled maintenance starting today until Thursday. Points should not be affected; however, they may not be reported on the website until after maintenance is completed. Thanks for your understanding!

Sure does reek havoc with the graphs. :confused:

Hopefully that means that the "3-Day Weekend Holiday for the Stats Servers Problem" will be a thing of the past!

Okay, all you Folders who wanted to Fold over 2,000,000 points in a day, go check EOC now and you'll be amazed at all the Points you earned today!
September-Spike.png

Reactions: KE4EST
I'm just glad to see it back on-line. Cooler weather too, time to increase power to the thrusters.

Cooler and it's supposed to rain tomorrow, maybe I should leave the window open and try water cooling.

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using the SatelliteGuys app!

Reactions: Foxbat
Looks like we'll be back to #65 and then back to #64 over the next couple of days. It seems ages since we've been passed. You know what I say to that?
awesome_1x2.jpg

We'll gain one by midnight for sure. That Barnacle Bill guy sure amassed a following.