Just got E-MIL That XM everything pack is going up

tomcrown1

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 20, 2008
San Francisco
I just got an E-Mail that XM Everything pack is going up $2.00 upon renewal. If I renew now I can save $2.00---

I called XM and told them to shove it I believe that SAT RADIO IS NOW DEAD.

How many will renew their subscription or do what I did and cancel?

The price is going up on additional subscrptions only not the main one the 1st one'll remain the same price wise.[additional XM Everything +Best Of Sirius subscriptions are going up from $6.99 to $8.99]

The price is going up on additional subscrptions only not the main one the 1st one'll remain the same price wise.[additional XM Everything +Best Of Sirius subscriptions are going up from $6.99 to $8.99]

Seems a bit excessive and I think it will discourage business. I was considering buying a portable unit to add a second sub to my existing Honda Accord sub. Now I think I might buy the portable and cancel the Honda and just use the portable in the car and house. Also got an email saying I was losing access to Internet unless I want to pay $2.99 more per month. They claim they are improving the quality of the Internet to justify the added cost. The also offer to let me keep internet for free if I add an additional commitment to my sub. I'm not sure of what the future of Sat radio is and i don't want to get burned if it dies completely. I have 2.5 years left on my sub already. I also and curious to know what others will do.:confused:

I hear Sirius subs will still not have access to MLB. It isn't going to be offered in any packs. That SUCKS

It's been that way for years with Sirius. I guess they could not pony up to the MLB for the Sirius unit subs. MLB ought to be have been a premium option for Sirius units at least, though it may have been too high a price point. Of course I too wanted baseball but had a old Sirius Sportster installed in the car. I switched to XM. XM has better repeaters in more suburbs and better reception with its portable [Inno]. Look online for a refurb radio at this point. Combined receivers come out later this year. Note, nobody knows what the future will be for SiriusXM, [this even applies to B of A], but somebody will buy them and I'd bet the music and MLB will still be there. SiriusXM just needs to restructure the debt, most of which was XM's.

Is there a reliable email to reach XM

sirius taking "the bridge" off the air AGAIN

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)