Just got Sky Angel! its wonderful!!

John, are you currently using a TV transmitter to send SA IPTV to additional TVs?

If you had Sky Angel satellite, then you already have coax cable running around the house. All you need is an RF modulator (costs $10.00 at Family Dollar), and a good quality splitter, and you can WATCH Sky Angel all over the house.

Here's my setup:

I have "limited basic" cable TV for the local channels. This goes to every TV in the house.

I have one IPTV box in the den. There's no point in trying to share that one, because the kids are always watching it.

I have another IPTV box in the master bedroom. I connected an RF-Modulator to that IPTV box, and then a coax splitter to the rf-modulator. I have Sky Angel connected to all of the other TVs in the house, as well as the VCR in the master bedroom, by using the coax cable.

At each of the "outlying" TVs hooked to the Sky Angel coax, I put an "antenna/cable" switch, so I can switch between cable and Sky Angel. (If you don't put a switch, then cable won't work on a TV whenever there is a Sky Angel signal present on the coax. Not sure why.)

I then can watch Sky Angel on any TV. If it is any TV other than the den or the master bedroom, I have to tune it in in the bedroom. Therefore, I'm looking into getting a remote extender.

I recently got Sky Angel after years of not being able to have it 'cause I couldn't have a dish where I live. I absolutely love the programs that I've heard about but could never watch on my cable system. This is great for me, especially being able to watch shows w/i 48 hours if I miss them -- I get home late. Thanks for some of the tips here, I'm going to check them out and write in if I need more help.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts