Just want to make sure I have this 4k stuff correct

Status
Please reply by conversation.
one more question regarding getting a C61K. i currently have a mini and would be replacing it with the C61K. will that affect my contract with Direct? i'm about 14 months into a 2 year contract.

been reading about how buggy the C61K is over on the AVS forum. several people complaining about how when you try to change the channel from 106 to another channel it freezes up and you have to reboot. is this a common problem? or just a select few making a lot of noise? i was wanting to jump into the 4K scene but this gice me pause and makes me think i might be better off waiting.
I have an issue when changing the channel on the C61K from 106 (4k60) or from DVR recording (4K60) to any 1080i or 720p channel.

It is not a C61K freeze. I get a loss of video sync from the C61K to my JVC RS500 projector. Just a black screen that reports no input. I have to do a quick power off/on of the C61K in order to get video to sync again. I do not have an issue changing to 106, only from.

Another issue that occurs sometimes is loss of audio from my Denon x4200w HDCP 2.2 AVR when starting playback of a 4K60 DVR recording. In this case, I go into Settings...Audio...Dolby Digital, and turn off and back on. Actually, just displaying the setting regains the audio.

Not at 10.99 -I'll wait for HBO or tuner - IMOP -it's the same Junk Different day -LOL

Status
Please reply by conversation.