KCWE-TV, Kansas City, MO, has added Twist to Ch. 29.3.

Route66Fan

SatelliteGuys Pro
Dec 7, 2019
Missouri
I noticed today that KCWE-TV has finally added a subchannel to Ch. 29.3. It is carrying the lifestyle network Twist. I was hoping that they would carry MeTV+, hopefully that one will still be picked up on a full power TV station in Kansas City, MO, soon.
KCWETWIST.png

Ascbommgjrsurf

SatelliteGuys Family
Oct 18, 2021
overland park
Already had True Crime Network Multicast Network of Tegna the other Quest one of KCTV5 Sub Channels. Twist is already on KQML-LD. KCMN has Weigel's 3 other Sub Channels that KMBC doesn't have Heroes and Icons,Decades and the Movies. Start TV on KGKC-LD.

Mr Tony

SatelliteGuys Pro
Supporting Founder
Nov 17, 2003
Mankato, MN
I noticed today that KCWE-TV has finally added a subchannel to Ch. 29.3. It is carrying the lifestyle network Twist. I was hoping that they would carry MeTV+, hopefully that one will still be picked up on a full power TV station in Kansas City, MO, soon.

MeTV plus is only on some Weigel owned stations so unless you get a Weigel owned station soon don’t get your hopes up

Reactions: Route66Fan

Route66Fan

SatelliteGuys Pro
Dec 7, 2019
Missouri
It seems like KCWE-TV, Ch. 29.3 is now having some problems as when I rescanned the channels on one of my TV's, Ch. 29.3 disappeared! I can still get channels 29.1, 29.2 & 29.4, as well as, 62.4 & 62.5. Also my HDHomerun 4K still detects, & will tune in, Ch. 29.3. It seems like they also have the wrong aspect ratio as well (4:3 letterbox instead of 16:9 widescreen.).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)